Marilyn Baker's "I'm Only Happy when It rains"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Mar 23, 2019.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Me: holy shit that girl pumb tuckered me out.

Voices threw the wall: Dam, sounds like they are doing it upside down and folded up like pretzels.

Her signing: " I'm only happy when it rains" just like the song, yah know.

If I had to describe her in one word I'd have to smack you along side the head and say, "Be real, she is more than just one word though, Elegance might work."

We planned on having a French maid roleplay. This was inspired by her appearance on Live stream.

I came early to hang out. The ranch was pretty quiet. She sat with me at the bar and talked a bit. I said hello to old friends, Glip and JohnNGeorgia.

Marilyn had a suite ready for us in the back of the bunny ranch.

Marilyn gave me a quick tour of the ranch and it lead to her room. Her room is nice, having a bit of a fairy feel to it. Negotiations were quick.

Once that was done, she heated up some chocolate lava cakes that I brought, and she lead me to suite C in the back, though it may be called something else now.

She was in character the whole time from bar to party. She is a very good roleplayer. Where I am not so good. I loved the wiggle in her walk. Anyways.

I sat in a leather arm chair in the dimly lit suite, and she served me a lava cake, while I watched her clean the room. She actually got on her hands and knees and scrubbed the floor!

Well, I enjoyed the show of her moving in that short dress and glimpses of her lovely skin and dialogue of how messy things were, which is why I hired her as a maid.

After a few minutes of the show, I called her over and had her sit on the chair with me, and she draped her legs over mine. We proceeded to kiss, then undressed and this lead us to the bed.

I insisted that she get her cake and have a few bites, which she did, and she spilled some on her ample chest. She has the magnificent, perky breasts of a young woman, a delight to lick clean. Which I did.

We had lots of kisses, mutual oral, and I showed her some of my teasing ways. Which from her quivering thighs and moans, she enjoyed very much.

Eventually, we did girl on top and then she laid on her back and put her legs behind her head. We had fun with that. Boy is she flexible!

We finished up with CAT Missionary, since she was curious about my favorite position. A fun fact, over 60% of women can cum in this position.

I had the honor of showing Marilyn what a series of multiple orgasms for a woman can be like.

We spent the rest of our time cuddling, talking and enjoying each other. Then a quick shower and a walk back to the bar. I said hello and gave a hug to Suzzette before I left.

If you want a young, enthusiastic, and beautiful lady, who loves kisses and costume role play, Marilyn is a wonderful choice.

Thank you for a fantastic time Marilyn.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review TS!!

It was great seeing you there! We finally crossed paths again!! Haha

MarilynBaker and thunderstorm like this.
  3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

It was fun seeing you and Glip. I wish I could have hung out more, but I got tired. I will look forward to reading your reviews.

MarilynBaker likes this.
  4. Excellent review as always, TS! I’m so happy you had such a good time :)

MarilynBaker and thunderstorm like this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxy! I had a great time. It was too bad I got wiped out, or I would have toured with the rest of the guys.

MarilynBaker likes this.
  6. There’s always next time! :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Yes indeed! Part of the fun is anticipating and planning new adventures.

MarilynBaker likes this.
  8. Thank you so much for your amazing review...um, and everything else! *wink*

I just now figured out the message boards enough to find it.
    *giggle*

thunderstorm likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @MarilynBaker with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

thunderstorm and MarilynBaker like this.
  10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

You are wonderful Miss Baker! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarilynBaker likes this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Great review, Thunderstorm! Marilyn is now firmly on my radar!

Sounds like that suite in the Bunny Ranch got "Thunderstruck" that night! ;)

thunderstorm and MarilynBaker like this.
  12. Does that make me a professional storm chaser and reporter? hummm.... *hehe*

Broadhildt and thunderstorm like this.
  13. As the review clearly denotes, I have the opinion that you are the wonderful one. *wink*

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Yes I am wonderfully messy and need someone to take care of me.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

MarilynBaker likes this.