Meeting Daddy D

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by robert_gudgeon, Sep 12, 2017.

1. 6 Days ago I had not only the honour and privilege meeting some one who is a man among me.
    That was Dennis Big Daddy D what a man he is the nicest man I have meet and he has a hart of gold
    Robert

2. Completely agree - Dennis is a most gracious, engaging host; very intelligent and principled - and throws one hell of a party. Suzette is also amazing. Genuinely good people. I think you can say that about most of the folks at the ranch. One of the best ways to show support for Dennis and his operation is to a) be a great customer, and b) refer your friends. Even if it's just lunch or dinner at NV50 - it'll be a GREAT meal!

3. I was fortune to be at the Kit Kat when a Tea Party was and so I had the chance to see Dennis in action and see the way he interacts with his girls I can only say good things and I will be visiting his Ranches when ever I am in the US
    Robet

LRV-Staff and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

There is a reason we all call him Daddy D! For all of his accolades, he is still an amazingly sweet, down to earth human. Someone who isnt a drinker like that who buys a round for the entire bar? Always willing to talk to anyone and pose for a photo? Outside of that, he takes care of us girls. Always available to text or email. I feel so blessed to be part of this family <3

5. As was I to meet him I hope I will get time with him next year till then it will have to be part of the plan
    Robert

6. He is a wonderful man, I'm very glad you got to meet him in person!
    [​IMG]

T-Love74 likes this.
  7. So glad you got the chance to meet him and Suzette. They are both awesome.

Jimbob69 likes this.
  8. What a great thing to hear!! :) He is very much a great man, and it will never go unrecognized!!
    Very smart man as well

9. He makes tea party fun!! :) haha...who else can say they enjoy going to meetings?!
    And he is very encouraging about the new years and new endeavors for all of us girls.

10. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

what an awesome experience for you! I'm glad you had a blast w/ Daddy D! He's larger in life with a heart of gold!

11. IMG_2535.JPG He is.. I have a crush on my Daddy.. He's amazing and we all love him. He supplies us with a safe and wonderful work place! So full of charm and his charisma just flows.

12. He is a very cool guy and I now know why he has hatters

13. Now my next big thing is to finalyy get to meet you

14. He really is a great big-hearted man

15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I am so glad you had a great experience, but not surprised. :) He is great and we are all very lucky!

16. I met Dennis last June, and everything about him is true! He loves life, and his girls, and he is truly one of the most generous, easy-going, pleasant guys I've ever met......Just an awesome dude unchanged by his many successes in life!

17. I will never forget the day I met him! Changed my life forever in the best possible way.

18. Thank you for the Like Sonja ;)

sonja likes this.
  19. My pleasure. I really DO "like" your post and I agree with your sentiments! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. He's just simply the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sonja and norma like this.
  21. norma
    Chat with Me

norma Staff Staff Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. Where are you now, @robert_gudgeon ? When do you see yourself back in the States?

23. Where am I know I am from Melbourne Australia when will I be back unfortunately not till next year :( but it is going to be awesome

24. I love Australia! I've only been once but it's on my list for an encore visit! Sexiest accent on the planet. I'll look forward to seeing you next year!

25. I look forward to meeting you and learning a lot

26. I will say this and I know I have said it before Dennis is one class act I will have a story to tell but I will save it for another post

27. He is such a handsome man! :)

Attached Files:

28. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Daddy D is the sweetest most kindest man I have ever met

29. He is a man of great stature, and does amazing things for us girls. He's a lucky man to meet that's for sure:)!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

robert_gudgeon likes this.
  30. Yes and he is a hole lot more I can not wait for the next advenure

AveryLee likes this.
  31. :)! Yay! I cannot wait for your next adventure too

robert_gudgeon likes this.
  32. I love this lingerie outfit. Will you wear it for me when we meet?

33. I'd like to hang out with Dennis whenever I visit the ranches. Have some scotch, smoke some cigars, and get an autographed copy of his book.

BentleyDreamz likes this.
  34. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Amazing review!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]