About Me MercysWorld - Making Beautiful by the Mouth

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Classic Blowjob
    Oral Sex

Fellatio to completion.

Champagne Blowjob
    Oral Sex

Fellatio with Hot 'N Cold, electric sensations.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

there's so many ways to tease and pleasure with just your mouth, book this lady to explore all of them

MercyMoselle likes this.
  3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Especially if you have an oral fixation!;););)

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

"It is called a Pop Rock Hummer:

A common example of a pop rock hummer would be during a blow job. The girl puts some pop rocks in her mouth and once the pop rocks start "popping", she sucks the guy off. The same tingling sensation she receives in her mouth is transferred to the guys penis..."

Pop Rock Hummer Anyone?!

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  7. MMM a champagne blowjob sounds beyond yummy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

MercyMoselle likes this.
  8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I LOVE champagne, the only alcohol I do still indulge in [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]