MS Dixie Dinner Cruise with Abby Avery

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

I just wanted to share thoughts from this past weekend’s outdate with the wonderful Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery ). Just to set the background we had been discussing the idea of the Ms Dixie Dinner Cruise on Lake Tahoe for some time. This past Friday we finally made it happen and it was more than memorable for both of us. Read on for the fun details!

In advance of the outdate, Abby shared with me the pretty dress she was planning on wearing. I actually had my act together on this one and arranged with Lori at Intimate Designs Floral for a wrist corsage to accent what Abby was wearing. In the meantime, Abby was her usual thoughtful self and had arranged for use of the house limousine for transportation to and from Lake Tahoe and the Sagebrush Ranch.

By the time Abby and I were ready to leave on Friday afternoon, it was clear she had spent huge effort getting ready. She was absolutely stunning in her appearance – she was just so lovely. And it turns out the corsage was going to match her outfit perfectly. We departed the SBR in the limo with Steve the driver. We had only gotten

3-4 miles away when it suddenly struck 123_1.jpg me – we had forgotten the corsage that was being kept fresh in the fridge at SBR!! Steve quickly got us turned around and headed back. One of the bartenders was waiting by the gate where we retrieved the corsage. We were off once again for Lake Tahoe with no further disruptions!

We arrived slightly early as planned and had a drink at the local bar while waiting for boarding the Ms Dixie. At that point, something occurred that was to replay itself several times that evening. One of the women in the bar approached Abby and told her how pretty she looked. Very nice compliment. But by the time the evening had passed this had happened a half a dozen times. Now of course, they were all correct as Abby had outdone herself and was most gorgeous.

We then boarded the Ms Dixie and were seated for dinner. We left for the cruise to Emerald Bay and were first served a delightful dinner. Both the food/wine and service were fantastic. We had been seated at a table with two other couples – and yes, Abby was again complimented on how gorgeous she was that evening. For dessert, we were served cheesecake which as it turns out is a favorite of both mine and Abby’s.

After dinner we listened to the live music for a bit but then adjourned to the open decks. As anyone who has been to Lake Tahoe can attest the natural beauty is almost overwhelming (in my mind a perfect complement to Abby). We took lots of pictures – one of which is shown here. Please take note of the corsage and for the guys reading this keep flowers in mind for your outdates with any of the ladies.

The light transitioned from daylight to dusk to night during the cruise. The scenery was breathtaking although I admit it was Abby that took my breath away that evening. Just a delightful evening but we returned to the dock and waited a short time for the limo to take us back. The ride to the SBR was exciting in that Abby (I swear it was her) had the second driver Jim put up the privacy screen which allowed the elegant Abby an opportunity to…well…share a bit more of her wild side. All in all, a perfect ending to a perfect evening!

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

First, I will agree with you that Abby is stunning. When I first met her in person to give her goodies for her and Imogen, I was gobsmacked. I can only imagine how she looked for this outdate. And she is so sweet!

I'm surprised the ranch didn't call to Steve and notify him about the corsage. But at least they were waiting for you back at the ranch, and this hiccup was corrected on the fly. But that's the kind of thing that makes outdates memorable.

Totally concur with the flowers! I would also suggest leis if you can get them. An alternate plan is to draft Imogen Steele's help and have her make a headband lei like she did for their jungle party. She got all the materials basically in their back yard.

And what goes on behind the privacy screen stays...private. You're a lucky and fortunate man, sir.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much and appreciate your kind words - But just to be clear the whole forgetting the corsage business was completely on me. The staff at SBR was absolutely great once we called having realized my forgetfulness. In my defense - check out Abby’s picture - explains everything about my distraction!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Don't blame you one bit. And at least your corsage was there with you. If you read what happened to me and the leis I had shipped up there via Fed Ex, well, to say I was pissed is an understatement. My plan was give both food goodies (and in Abby's case, a big ol' bag of coffee she wanted from Hawaii) and leis to certain ladies, Abby being one of them. I also ordered a special lei called a Christina for my outdate with Christine Fowler. It was supposed to have intercepted me at my hotel the day I checked in. It left Hawaii a day prior to me, and it was either just ahead of me or traveling in tandem with me until it got to Reno.

Where it sat....for four days. I finally got them and delivered them, but my plans for surprising the ladies and having that special lei for the outdate, where Christine would've drawn every eye (like Abby did on yours), was ruined. Thanks, Fed Ex Reno.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  5. Your gifts were so appreciated and were just wonderful!!!! Thank you @hikino!

6. Though your reviews are ALL amazing, I absolutely love this one! I had such a wonderful time with you @Turkey5372 and look forward to many more!!!! XoXoXo

7. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thank you Abby!! I am excited to see you again before your vacation (I hope)!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words, Abby.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Turkey5372 this was a wonderful review. Being able to go on the dinner cruise on the M.S. Dixie with Abby sounded very romantic. I've heard so many good things about the beautiful views, and good food. This is a outing I am wanting to do with a special lady next year. Thank you for sharing with us about your lovely evening with the lovely Abby Avery.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

If I didn't take Cumisha's rib festival outdate, I would've considered her outdate special she had for the dinner cruise, along with Kathryn Wolfe.

AbbyAvery and auron79 like this.
  11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@AbbyAvery and @Turkey5372, I have a question in regards to the cruise. How were the conditions (was the ride rough, lake calm, etc)? As I said previously, I wouldn't have minded taking Cumisha's outdate special for the cruise but I also don't want to spend half of the outdate seasick.

It's something I want to keep as an option for an outdate in the future, or to take advantage of if someone offers an outdate special for it (besides Cumisha).

AbbyAvery likes this.
  12. The cruise seemed very smooth to me- not rough at all! :)

13. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

I agree with Abby - very smooth. That was even true on the way back when the breeze picked up the ride stayed smooth.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@AbbyAvery and @Turkey5372, thank you both for your feedback. I'll keep it in mind if/when I decide to pull the trigger on that. Sometimes, when you view the videos of the lake (especially from shore of the nude beaches you see on the board sometimes), it doesn't look placid and smooth. In some ways, it kind of resembles conditions around here. But I'm glad for the both of you, the ride was smooth.

Abby, if memory serves, weren't you going overseas for your vacation? Was it Singapore?

15. Wow!!! Awesome review. I love her dress.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and Panathropist like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Panathropist likes this.
  17. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

16E5F0A4-A037-44BE-AFED-6AA8C8677285.jpeg Hi y’all (it is the MS Dixie after all) - just for fun I thought I’d post one more picture from that evening showing Abby’s beautiful hands and nails. These are, of course, accompanied by the pretty corsage Abby was wearing. Enjoy!!!

18. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That corsage was worth reversing course for. An excellent picture. You did an excellent job, sir.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  19. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thank-you!!! Appreciate the kind words.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your adorable pic of @AbbyAvery with her beautiful nails and corsage!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and Panathropist like this.
  21. Abby looks absolutely stunning! What a lovely sounding evening. The corsage was quite a thoughtful touch. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Turkey5372 for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Turkey!!! I had an outdate on the Dinner Cruise Oct 6, 2018. It was an unforgettable adventure!!! Everyone should take their lady of choice on the cruise!

tahoebigbear and AbbyAvery like this.
  24. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thanks- and yes, an incredible experience everyone should have at least once!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  25. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Awesome review , thank you for sharing your experience!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  26. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Thank-you. Appreciate the nice words!

AbbyAvery and JadeMonroe like this.
  27. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

You’re very welcome :):):):)!!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review and I love your adorable photo!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Awwww thanks Jade! Miss you lady!!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What an awesome Out Date!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  32. It was such a fun time! Looking forward to many more!

33. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Indeed!!! (It was so memorable!)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.