REVIEW My 3rd Winter Trip To See Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

My 3rd winter will Alice! Winter came into Lake Tahoe with a bang and so did I! LOL

I knew Alice was leaving for Japan in early January so I wanted to come and see her. I wanted to spend some time with her and bring her a few little gifts for the long airplane ride! We made our plans to try a little skiing and playing in the snow. We did play in the snow, sledding and making snowmen. We decided not to ski just in case something was to happen and mess up Alice’s trip. I told her that I would never forgive myself if I was the reason she couldn’t go to Japan!

After our now adventure and plenty of good coffee, we headed to my hotel. I was staying in Tahoe so we went had a drink at the bar and enjoyed the fireplace. It was the best foreplay, we sat and looked into each others eyes and talked. I loved looking down to see Alice’s tiny hands in mine. At that point I didn’t need to sit by the fire, because she made me feel warmth from my head to my toes.

After sitting together she told me she couldn’t wait to be naked and in my arms, well guys what can I say! In my mind I picked her up and ran, LOL we strolled to the elevator and walked in as soon as the doors were closed she jumped into my arms and kissed me, so deep so sensually!

Needless to say our night together was the best ever, I won’t go into details but I have never felt the feelings I did that night. We showered together and then relaxed in the jacuzzi tub. We ordered room service and ate in bed. Played some more, Alice is the energizer bunny and then I fell asleep with her in my arms! We woke up the next morning, enjoyed each other again and then showered went downstairs for breakfast and I drove Alice back to the Bunny Ranch. I had to hit the road so we sat in my car for a little light make out session, which at that point I was ready to rebook, we said our goodbyes and I watched the perfect women walk into the door, she turned at the door waved goodbye and blew me a kiss!

Alice I thank you so much for this experience and we are going to have #4 winter visit when you return from Japan! I hope you have the time of your life!

Jackson

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Wow great review, it is so much fun being a regular client of Alice's! She is fabulous any time of the year!

5. I really enjoy my return clients, we already know each other and it makes it so much more relaxed! If it's your first time or your tenth, I look forward to seeing you!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  6. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]

7. I am sure you are looking forward your next visit, I know I always look forward to my next visit!

8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a great time! It's the little moments in a party that make the memories. Great review.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I can't wait until our next time! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

11. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  12. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome review @Jackson ! Thank you for sharing your time with @AliceLittle She is truly a remarkable woman to be with.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thanks Cumisha! This was a great party! I enjoy reading the review that Jackson wrote!
    IMG_3025.JPG

17. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    IMG_3059.PNG

18. Wonderful review of a great encounter, would you like to experience one for yourself? Email me today[email protected]
    [​IMG]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you so much Jackson, we always have such a great time together!
    [​IMG]