My afternoon with Natasha Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Old Nick, May 22, 2019.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

This was a party a year in the making. Hopefully the next one won’t take that long.

@Natasha Star is definitely something special. She has a gift for putting a guy at ease. Which is good, coz when we finally met, I was nervous as hell.

I had been talking to Natasha for well over a year. She was there for me through my divorce, when I lost my job, and when I began working at Amazon. It was through that year that I was finally able to come meet her.

Natasha is very easy to talk to, and she often cracks jokes. She has a great personality and a lot of patience. And those orgasms are genuine! I’m not sure she can fake one.

ProTip: Turn on the cute and be funny. She loves to laugh.

I haven’t lost my smile since my time with her, and I’m already planning a return visit.

2. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Eeeeeee!! SO glad we finally got together, @Old Nick! I had such a wonderful time, and I can't wait for the encore. :) I love how we got to know each other so well as our party approached. Your ProTip had me giggling... another laugh from you, thank you. :) And so true!!

Old Nick likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

You’ve got such an intoxicating laugh. And a wonderful personality. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @Natasha Star today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and Old Nick like this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Nick! I've had the pleasure of meeting Natasha and I need to plan a party as well. She is so sexy and sweet. She is on my list for sure.

Old Nick likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

She definitely must be experienced. I hope to again in the future.

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]