REVIEW My Christmas initiation into the world of Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I first met Ruby in March of 2017. I wasn't able to party with her during that trip, but knew that I wanted to make it happen. I didn't foresee it taking 20 months, but am glad it finally did work out. Normally I plan ranch trips a month or two in advance. This Christmas trip, however, was thrown together with a scant four days' notice, and I landed in Reno with no appointments booked. Note: I don't recommend doing this, but luck was with me, as Ruby had time available on the 23rd.

Ruby has been working as a courtesan at the Mound House ranches since 2011. She is so lovely, with her rich cascade of scarlet hair and the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. She is a highly intelligent woman, something I find very attractive.

This trip, I needed an embrace and a listening ear in addition to adult playtime. Ruby provided all three, and I'm appreciative. She made me laugh and wowed me both. I always love seeing the creative ideas the ladies employ to have fun in the bedroom. I also love watching a lady enjoying herself.

Note: you might pick Ruby, but to a degree, she also has to pick you. Know yourself and what you're looking for before reaching out to her for a booking.

Thank you for a great experience, Ruby, and thanks also for the compliments - it was fun to experience a cocky grin on my face for a couple of hours! Seriously, some of the best memories from the ranches are the confidence-boosters I receive from kind ladies.

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Awesome words, @Broadhildt ! Simply put, Ruby is the epitome of class and elegance, as you have now experienced. I agree with your assessment of Ruby's intelligence and personality as well. :) My next very special encounter is already planned in the not too distant future with Ruby. :rolleyes:

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done BH and now you've experienced Ms. Ruby, a special lady indeed.

4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thanks, TBB. Another party and another hatful of good memories.

5. Great review @Broadhildt ! I am very much in the same boat as you with @RubyRae , started noticing her in the summer-fall when she showed such grace, beauty, and confidence while fighting to help keep the brothels open and running, I was very very much attracted and intrigued, and my recent run toward noticing hot redheads didn't hurt either! She is on my 2019 list of courtesans I'm attracted to, without question! :)

6. Well-said, brother @Broadhildt , but that's to be expected from you. Get the impression @RubyRae is not a woman with whom to do a faceplant, literally and figuratively. Happy for you to make this timely holiday trip!

aztecwarrior2881 and Broadhildt like this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) A beautiful review of a beautiful woman both inside and out Broadhilt. You will find as I have found , that parties with Ruby are ones that you will always remember and treasure. Ruby is truly one special woman. ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Broadhildt and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  8. This is such a sweet review [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

@RunningSquirrel - awesome signature, man!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

12. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Broadhilt. I met Ruby at the LRN but we were never able to connect. When she left I was so sad I had missed my chance. Luck would have it she returned. Our time together was so nice. Ruby truly is a sweetheart.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

You’re super interesting person, Broadhildt! I really enjoyed spending time with you! :)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]