My first party with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by superunknown1965, Sep 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. I had been wanting to see Pantera ever since she first caught my eye on the Bunnyranch website nearly a year ago. She is beautiful in her pictures and even more so in person. So I finally emailed her and decided to make an appointment with her on a sunday night a few weeks ago. I was blown away when I first saw her after arriving at the Bunnyranch. She was dressed in a sexy silk robe and heels and looked like the goddess she is.

We had a drink at the bar and talked for a few minutes and during this time I noticed little else besides her stunning beauty. After a short tour we went to her room and quickly came to an agreement on a party. I won't go into too many details but I thought I was dreaming when I was with her and I can't remember ever having a better time in my life. My only regret was not being able to stay the night with her. I will see the beautiful Pantera again very soon.

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like you two had a great time together!

3. Sounds like a wonderful time

4. She is a sight to see [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thinking about you. Xo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Great review!!

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes it is :)

8. Ako ay nakikita mo sa lalong madaling panahon syota! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

I love when you type in tagalog :)

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

always a good time!