My First Party with the Awesome Destini Starr!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Mar 16, 2019.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

DSC01032.JPG In October of 2016, I went to the Love Ranch South to see Sindy Sky. While we were sitting at the bar, this sexy lady walked in. It was Destini Starr. I recognized her from the message board and she recognized me. Destini came over to say hello and she left. Fast forward to last November at the LRN and we met again. To my surprise Destini remembered me. We talked for awhile and I told her a party was in our future. So here I am sitting at the LRN bar after my party. I drove up as the road was clear. I brought Destini a BD cake a few days early. We went to room to talk and then we took care of business. I watched the Livestream show as Destini and Cherry Lane did their usual awesome job as hosts. Now the show was over it was time to go back to Destini's room. She turned the lights down low and put on some background music. I watched her slowly get undressed which was very sexy. She came over and got in bed with me. Destini booked extra time so there was no hurry. Still we went at it hot and heavy. Destini has the best moans and her O face is awesome. We had plenty of time to enjoy each other and get to know each other better. Everyone told me I'd have a great time and they were right. Destini has a tight little body and is eager to please. Now we're here with Sandi Benks and Destini wants a 2 girl next time. Sandi was very excited to join us and so am I. Destini is a party not to be missed.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. Thank you @foreverman for this sweet awesome review. I’m looking forward to seeing you again for another great time with you!! I can’t wait for @SandiBenks to join us next time. I’m also looking forward for our Role-play party as well. So many great things we have not done yet. And I’m really looking forward for our next adventure. Thank you for the Birthday Cake .

Your 1 & Only Destini The Shooting Starr
    IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

I looked forward to our party for so long and it was so awesome. You're so beautiful and I can't wait to see you again

SandiBenks and destinistarr like this.
  4. Thank you sweetheart. I had so much fun with you

SandiBenks and foreverman like this.
  5. @destinistarr is such a treasure and I could not be happier for you guys having such a fantastic time. Keep the good times rolling, @foreverman! :)

destinistarr and foreverman like this.
  6. So happy I arrived in time to hang out with you two and can not wait until we are alone together! I’m looking forward to all of the possibilities and of course... both of your O faces. ;) What a gentleman you are @foreverman and what an incredible woman @destinistarr is! I’m a lucky lady!

Until next time!

XOXO
    Sandi

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  7. I’m so happy you had made it on time. This is meant to be for sure. I love you @SandiBenks thank you for the presents love

SandiBenks likes this.
  8. Such a great review! I’m so glad I was able to bask in the afterglow and take your photo. Both of you @foreverman & @destinistarr had the best after party energy! So good and looking forward to next time. ;)

9. Kisses

SandiBenks likes this.
  10. I love you sweet lady! So happy to have you in my life. ❤️

11. I love love you too baaaabyyy I’m so glad to be part of your life

SandiBenks likes this.
  12. Good times are the best times

SandiBenks likes this.
  13. Book your appointments with me today

Scarface likes this.
  14. Party with me and write your own review about our time together.

foreverman and SandiBenks like this.
  15. Do you want an awesome party with me book with me today.

foreverman likes this.
  16. foreverman
    Chat with Me

That is my plan. I've already enjoyed your company once before so another party should be even better

destinistarr likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @destinistarr fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr and foreverman like this.
  18. Book your appointments with me today
    My Tour will be Ending July 10th

19. Book an appointment with me leaving soon in July. Book me before my Tour Ends. 2 or more girl Specials. Overnights, OutDates,GFE + more.

foreverman likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  21. Thank you @cumishaamado I love reading reviews as well too.

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @destinistarr and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.
  23. IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg

Come see me and see how amazing I am. Leaving soon.

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.

26. I want to have more fun together

27. I’m glad you love reading my review @cumishaamado

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Book with me leaving soon

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hurry and book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Book your party with me and I would love to show you what a wonderful time I can really be

foreverman likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hurry and book your fabulous party with @destinistarr today before she leaves!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  33. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book an appointment with me today

34. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Take my word for it, Destini can show you a wonderful time. I just sit back, close my eyes and remember.

destinistarr likes this.
  35. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Another round coming up!!!! Get Ready @foreverman

foreverman likes this.