My first time with Tiara and Alice

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NewHorizons, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Probably not written very well I’ve re written this like 7 times just kinda awkward i guess reviewing some one or your time with them.

I made a profile on the forum and looked around reading girls profiles FAQs and menus etc. I ended up contacting tiara asking questions about her menu and how I was interested in her platinum party mainly an overnight and the budget I was looking at bringing because I wanted to take my time and get to ease into things for my first time. Her platinum party menu mentioned a 2 girl experience so I asked if she had anyone she recommended or enjoyed working with she recommended Alice so I contacted her with what I was interested in for the party and my budget and then set a deposit for both.

Tiara and Alice were great with answering the questions I had that they could answer over email and txt since they can only talk about prices in person

The car service at the ranch is great they helped me get from the airport to my hotel to and from the ranch and even back to my airport after my trips over which was great since my buddy waited till the last minute to tell me he won’t be going on the trip I kinda got stuck without a way to get around

So the day comes and you know I wake up already nervous just meeting new ppl what to talk about it’s my first visit to the ranch is my budget even ok etc for the date I was exited so I’m just passing the time at my hotel waiting to go. Got to the ranch at noon for my appointment Alice and tiara were waiting there and gave me a hug when I walked in and then we went into tiaras room for the negotiation pretty fast I would have liked to check out the ranch itself a little more then again it was cold outside so maybe a full tour might not have been the best thing to ask for. and we talked the and prices were a little unfortunate I was really hoping for an overnight and not have to worry about time but that’s what I get for having bigger eyes than my wallet and I was all ready committed with 2 deposits

but now that I got to see them in person I got to ask questions for next time to know what kind of budget to expect for next time.

We ended up in Alice’s room for a couple of hours it was pretty big I wish we had time to use the tub that was in there. I was still really nervous I bet Alice could see my hand shaking when I was signing the receipts at the desk

they started things off with a nice massage I’ve never had one befor but it was great I was still really nervous tho you would think I’d have no problem cumming with 2 extremely beautiful girls for my first time but I guess I was still so nervous I never did with them but I guess that’s better than going to fast right . It made me happy when they said I was handsome and that they were surprised I was still a virgin and I did good ,maybe I just attract crazies back home. it was still nice to here that and that they had a good time with me and that they would like to see me again. It wasn’t as long of a stay as I was hoping for I ddt even get to se tiara in an outfit I had gotten for her earlier in the year because I thought I would of had more time but I had an amazing time regardless how many people get to say that there first time was a threesome with 2 beautiful girls I Just hope tiara and Alice are still working at the ranch in 6months-1year when I’m able to have a good budget set aside to have a real overnight date and get to spend more time together . I really look forward to seeing you girls again I had a great time together. I also completely forgot to get some kind of souvenir while I was there guess I’ll have to remember to do that next time because even the online store is down now it seems

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you got a great souvenir of your party. Every time you close your eyes you're right back there at the ranch with them. I'm so jealous!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. New Horizons,
    Tiara and I had a wonderful time with you! Yes we both agree you are handsome and the girls where you live must be blind! I know I am looking forward to seeing you again and listen I don't plan on going anywhere so we can party again. A longer party with a full tour of the Ranch and all! Thank you for the review!
    Alice
    [​IMG]

NewHorizons likes this.
  4. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Let's plan some fun together! 2019 will be a wonderful year!
    [​IMG]

NewHorizons likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NewHorizons likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @NewHorizons for liking my post!!! You have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I really enjoyed this wonderful fun party with New Horizon and Tiara Tae! I look forward to doing it again!
    130414-10bab96e12f4428b9a773213ec3fa11f.jpg 130639-c7219506c798b672f51a9724bc25f842.jpg

8. I have somewhat fantasized about partying with Tiara and Alice... beautiful blonde bombshell, tall, leggy combined with a petite ball of fire. Would be fun. I have no idea how the "interaction" between the 3 of us would be and wouldn't even know what to negotiate. Was out there 2 weeks ago (I live in Tahoe) and partied with Mercedes which was a mind blowing experience. I had the misfortune of seeing Tiara in a bathrobe with a towel over here hair like she had just gotten out of the shower and even in that stage of dress, she was breathtaking. I haven't seen Alice, but no one seems to be more fun. I'm thinking about trying to arrange something for the three of us, but like you, it may break my bank. I can dream, can't I?

AliceLittle and NewHorizons like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle and @TiaraTae today!!! They are both amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. you're the best!! we had a blast and can't wait till you come back :) XOXO really appreciate you taking the time to write about our experience

AliceLittle and NewHorizons like this.
  11. Mike the Tiger,
    Thank you so much! Let me say that Tiara Tae and I have wonderful chemistry together, we love to have 3somes! I would say PM us both talk about a date that you are interested in and we can coordinate from there! We both make it pretty simple to book us! I know I am looking forward to the next play date with Tiara! So PM or email me soon and we can start our fun!
    [email protected]

Alice-winter-2017-22s.jpg

scarredheartboy likes this.
  12. Would you like to experience an encounter with me? Please PM or email me today! I look forward to being able to read your review! Check out my website too!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @TiaraTae and @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. thank you for always leaving positive comments beautiful:)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TiaraTae and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!! Schedule your appointment with @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tiara Tae and I always have a great time together! I hope you all enjoy reading my reviews! I look forward to our encounter, then reading your review! PM or email me today!

www.thealicelittle.com

[​IMG]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule @AliceLittle and @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Thank you so much Cumisha! I had so much fun with New Horizons and Tiara Tae! I look forward to the next time!
    Alice-winter-2017-27s.jpg

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @AliceLittle and you're welcome!!! I love your sexy and adorable photo!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle and @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. New Horizons, it is a beautifully written review and I thank you so much! I look forward to seeing you again!
    [​IMG]

21. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]

22. New Horizon, I bet you had an awesome time with those two beauties!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @TiaraTae and @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. We can't wait to see you again! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

25. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

NewHorizons likes this.
  26. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

27. We need to make he summer of 2019 the summer of love! Email me today and let's plan our trip!
    [​IMG]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle and @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. NewHorizons, no matter how you wrote it, it's amazing to read! Thank you so much.....
    [​IMG]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!!

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @TiaraTae and @AliceLittle today!!! They are both amazing!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. I always love to read my reviews! I am so happy that your first 3 some was with me and Tiara! Let's do it again!
    [​IMG]

32. New Horizon, those are two beautiful ladies you got to party with. Great review.

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle and @TiaraTae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. It was a wonderful fun encounter with New Horizons and the best part is I can read the review and I am right back there.
    [​IMG]