REVIEW My GFE Encounter With Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DXanatos, Sep 21, 2018.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I am still so excited about my recent encounter with Alice Little. I desire undivided attention, since I don’t get that in my real life, along with passion, no rush, no stress and pampering. I explained this to Alice and she told me that she was exactly what I was looking for.

I found the perfect girl for exactly what I wanted! The GFE experience with Alice gave me everything I want and so much more! I enjoyed getting to know Alice before we ever met and when I got to to the Ranch, she ran across the room jumped into my arms and said “Hello Love, I have been waiting for you” My heart skipped a beat and I thought WOW

We started out our encounter by going to dinner, she sat across from me holding my hand, running her cute toes up and down my leg under the table. The restaurant was crowded but Alice never took her eyes off of me and she made me feel there was no one else in the room. We went back to my room at the hotel and then the magic began. Alice knew exactly what to do, when to do it. After we were sweaty and spent, we showered and then soaked into the big jacuzzi tub. We talked and played then dried each other off and hit the bed. We spooned and I was so happy. The next morning I was awakened by fingers tickling me and a warm mouth on my body, I woke up happy, very happy! We had more fun and ordered room service while we showered. We had a wonderful breakfast together and talked more. When she left me that morning I had a whole new outlook on life!

All I have to say is if you need to be loved, pampered and passion in your life, book a GFE party with Alice Little. I will be seeing Alice again and very soon!

2. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

Curtis H. likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Curtis H. likes this.
  4. Thank you so much! Let's make some memories together!
    [​IMG]

Curtis H. likes this.
  5. Tell me what you want and I will do my best to fulfill your fantasies!
    [​IMG]

Curtis H. likes this.
  6. A GFE party is one of my favorites! Let's experience it together!
    [​IMG]

Curtis H. likes this.
  7. I can't wait to see you again! Our encounters will get even better and better with each one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Curtis H. likes this.
  8. I love reading my reviews and thinking of all the great memories they bring back!
    [​IMG]

Curtis H. and little eddie like this.
  9. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I agree that the GFE encounter is an out of this world experience!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous GFE Party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Curtis H. likes this.
  11. Super hot. Mmmmm

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Curtis H. and little eddie like this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review @DXanatos!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

What a great review, I always enjoy the GFE experience with Alice!

14. What is your fantasy? Let me make your dreams come true!
    [​IMG]

15. Starting your encounter with dinner then off to private time with Alice is the best thing ever!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thank you Dxanatos! I can't wait to see you again! PM or email me today for your own encounter!
    [​IMG]

18. I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and remember I give my clients a 10% off their next visit if you write me a review! I look forward to seeing you in 2019! Remember I book up to a year in advance. I ask when we book to put a deposit down, 10% of what you are comfortable spending! I look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Every Ranch has someone for everyone! If you are looking for a petite redhead that's so tiny you can carry her around, who has the energy to keep going and loves what she does, you found the right Ranch and the right girl! Email me today![email protected] and let's start planning!
    [​IMG]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Email me today and let's start planning our sexy outstanding experience! [email protected]
    [​IMG]

22. If you are worried about discretion at any of the Ranches, please don't. We have professionals, athletes, politicians, and married clients and we are always discrete. Book an appointment today!
    [​IMG]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. My GFE experience is one of my favorite encounters! Email me today and we can explore it together!
    IMG_2946.PNG

26. Let's make a summer our time! It will be warm outside and hot in my suite! Want to do an outdate to your hotel? Go to Lake Tahoe, Virginia City? Let's start our plans! Email me today!
    [​IMG]

27. A GFE experience with Alice would be wonderful. A trip to Lake Tahoe or Virginia City would be fun!

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. One of my favorite encounters is the GFE experience, let me show you what a true girlfriend is like....
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-7s.jpg

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. The GFE experience is my favorite, we are like two teenagers in love for the first time. I will show you what it would really be like!
    Alice-2-6-2018-33s.jpg

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Curtis H. for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Curtis H. likes this.
  33. DXanatos, it was a wonderful GFE experience and I so look forward to seeing you again!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-1s.jpg

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. I look forward to saying to you again...hello love, I have been waiting for you!
    [​IMG]