My surprise tour of The Hof houses....and the ladies :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LadyAries, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I was out roaming the desert on a tour of some haunted places.. (I am a fan of Ghost Adventurers.) I was so close to the Bunny Ranch so I made a stop in to say hello to Dennis. :) I work in the South at Alien Cathouse an The Love Ranch Vegas so I am pretty busy near the Vegas area.. It was my first time making it out to that part of Nevada.

It was a Saturday night and it was only 8pm.. He graciously fed me and my friend.. Mmmm.. Italian! We talked about great things happening in the future!! We met the Bunnies, Suzette, loosened up with some drinks and left with Dennis down to Love Ranch. Karaoke time!!! I LOVE Karaoke! I suck at it but I love having a good time. We spent most of the time there. I have been wanting to meet Ally James, Jade Capri, and Cherry Bang for a long time!! These girls are not only HOT they are REALLY COOL CHICKS! ShelbyStar is a sweetie pie as well. HOUSTON!! I am sorry I almost broke your nose hugging you.. :shock: Ebony Blue has the best booty!! Just had to throw that out there.. :mrgreen: I met a few cool board members as well. Some of these guys can sing!!! After breaking ear drums... We went over to Sagebrush and Squeeze play.. That place is big! Huge parlor/bar area.. After being a "Dancer" on and off for over 10 years, I HAD to get on the stage!! I can see how the ladies love it there. The houses were hoppin'! All very friendly people! I really did have a great time. It was very unexpected but those are the best times to be had!! Dennis is the Host with the Most!! I highly recommend anyone to take a visit!

2. Aww, I am so happy we finally met! I love how your personality is the same as you are on the boards, but you are even better in person!! Such a pretty girl! Hope to see you again! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Glad you got to visit what I like to call "Candyland" Lady Aries the best place on earth. I myself am looking forward to checking out Sagebrush and Squeezeplay now that Dennis owns it.

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review Lady!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It was a pleasure to have you here. You have a great voice and sing really well. I was telling one of the ladies. Thank you for visiting us and come back soon. How was the rest of your tour? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Most def, eye candy land!!

7. Love the review

8. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Damn, and I wasn't in town..... or maybe that's why you visited ..... LOL

Anyway, next time your up, let me know and I will buy drinks for you ......

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Yeah, I think you were at the AC when I was there.. Drinks? No more drinks!!! Thanks though! Xo

10. LOL.. the rest of the tour was awesome! Ending up naked on a stage is always a good time. ;) xo

11. It was great meeting you Aries..and thanks for the booty grind!!. One of these days I'll make it down south :?

Hugs

DD

12. What a sweet review!

13. I love it!! xoxoxo