My Two Day Stay with Pantera 01/16-01/17

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ranch9898, Jan 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. I first came to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch on December 17, 2012 for 1)curiosity and 2)the need to learn more about how to please a woman and what my role is in pleasing a woman. Due to budget constraints my first visit did not allow me to accomplish what I came to the Ranch for. While at the ranch I was introduced to several girls. I picked the first girl in the line-up (Harlow) mainly due to my nervousness. After getting a tour of the House and visiting with Harlow in her room, I realized that I would have to come back when I had the budget.

Before I left on my first visit, Harlow introduced me to Pantera. Neither Pantera nor I know why Harlow introduced us. From that moment I knew I wanted to come back to the House as soon as possible to learn more about her. Pantera and I exchanged some emails regarding plans for our time together.

On January 16, 2013, I was able to travel back to the Ranch for a party with Pantera. She decided for us to have dinner before our party. We traveled in the Bunny Ranch Limo to The Chocolate Bar in Reno. We had a great dinner then traveled back to the Ranch for our party. The emails and time at dinner allowed us to get to know each other a little more and made the situation more comfortable for both of us. She is really a great person and someone that is easy to communicate with. She has a personality that is the best. During our party, We decided we wanted another girl with us. Stacy joined us for the beginning of our party. This experience was great. After the party with Stacy, Pantera and I spent more time talking and getting to know each other. She has a way about her that makes the experience very comfortable. We cuddled for a while and then had a party together. I can't say enough good things about her. She is the greatest person I have ever met. She is sweet, kind, passionate, sexy and a lot of fun.

On January 17, 2013, I returned to the Ranch for another party with her. As I explained earlier, there is something about Pantera that is irresistible. I believe she is one of the best girls at the Ranch. Our party resulted in multiple sexual encounters and multiple orgasms for both her and me.

After the second night with her, I was truly a changed man. This was the greatest experience of my life and one I will never forget. I will definitely return to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch for another party but my parties will always be with her (and probably another girl if one should want to join in).

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Ranch9898! Sounds like you had an amazing experience with Pantera. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time.

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I had an awesome time with you honey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Loved every second of it. :)

4. Nice review! He's such a gentlemen! I hope you come back to see us together this time!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Two nights with Pantera.... WELL DONE sir!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Red Satin He was a joy to be with.. 12 hours of sexy fun! It was awesome :)

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Sounds amazing!

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was complete Bliss . [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Benz likes this.
  9. So amazing!

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was that and more Sunny.. :)

Benz likes this.
  11. She's a fun girl to party with!

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gracie! You're a great party yourself! XOXO

13. I can't wait to meet this guy. You talk so much about him!

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes he's good to me :) I can't wait until he comes back!

15. good cuz maybe you can pull me in your party :) love to join and meet him :wink:

16. good cuz maybe you can pull me in your party :) love to join and meet him :wink:

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such a Turn On!

18. Thats what i heard [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes he's coming pretty soon :) I wish you weren't going home so early :(

20. awww well i'll be coming back the 11th i think so i'll be back soon hun :wink:

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Maybe when he comes back! He just came 4 days ago :( We partied with Bailey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Pantera loves threesomes. We had fun during ours!

23. Great review! Pantera is a very beautiful woman!

24. Pantera, well hun i guess we'll catch him hehe :)

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Everyone! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. I can not wait to come back. I enjoyed my recent stay very much.

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Ranch I enjoyed it too :) XOXO

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

What a Great read!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Caressa!

Xoxo

30. Pantera is the whole package glad you got to experience her charm first hand!! :D

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Angelina you are too sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. You are the most amazing woman I've ever met. Hope you are having a spectacular day and hope you like my message board signature.

33. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Pantera is a wonderful lady. Two days hanging with her can only be bliss!

34. pantera
    Chat with Me

Lovezz it babe! ;)

35. I'm glad you like it gorgeous.