Never got the chance...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Old Nick, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Learning of Dennis’s passing hit me like a ton of bricks. I never got a chance to meet him, and I was hoping to when I make my trip next year.

Yesterday, I was taking a lunch break from Uber Eats deliveries. I got the news from @Natasha Star via Twitter DM. I spent that break in utter shock! After that, I went home. I was going to continue Uber Eats deliveries last night, but I just wasn’t feeling it.

RIP Dennis. You’re an inspiration to many, whether they care to admit it or not.

2. Thank you Nick,

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless.

Kmoe2244, Natasha Star and Old Nick like this.
  3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

So sorry to be the one to break the news to you, Nick. :( But I am very grateful of our friendship. And if it wasn't for Dennis, we would have never met. Much love to you. xoxox

Old Nick likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It makes me feel good that he loved us all. I sometimes wonder if he saw the thread where I chronicled my injury and recovery. I’d be very honored.

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m glad you told me about it. I’d have found out eventually, and I would have messaged either you or Alice, or both, asking, “Is it true!? Is it true?!”

I’m grateful too. :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I feel the same way, I was hoping to finally get down there in 2019 and I wanted to meet him and shake his hand and tell him he inspired me to fight for the legalization of sex work here in Canada but now that can't happen I will never get that chance and that's a shame

Old Nick likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I compare this to not seeing Motörhead on their final tour when they played SLC. Lemmy passed away right after the tour. They were on stage for 40 minutes. Those 40 minutes were gold.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!!

Here's an article from AVN:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0096.jpg

ColinSTL and Old Nick like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's another interview from Ron Jeremy:

Old Nick likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post!!! He will always be in our hearts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post!!! He will always be in our hearts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]