* * * * NEW MESSAGE BOARD SIGNATURE SIZE RULES * * * *

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BunnyRanch, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In order to keep the forums READABLE - the signature box on everyones messages will now be LIMITED to 800px wide by 400px tall. For maximum impact - I would suggest a large, wide "banner" followed by your basic contact info. This WILL go into effect within the next few days so expect your signatures to look funny if you don't take active steps to change them.

The picture below represents the amount of space you will have available for your banner AND text so use it as a guideline.
    upload_2015-11-27_13-17-51.png

2. Oh goodie, you gave me something to do with my insomnia tonight. Ha ha. Thank you!

You know, IT IS Cyber Monday, this will put a real big dent in the economy if all good little bunnies are fixing their signatures rather than shopping! Kisses!
    20141103-191438-672-Edit.jpg

3. I did the best I could do. I changed my signature from:
    [​IMG]

To new signature below:

4. Great work Amy!

5. Thank you my love. I've learned from the best! xoxo afa wh 008.jpg

DashaDare, Carrera, MollyCox and 6 others like this.
  6. I'm not seeing anyone else changing their signature size. Is this some kind of conspiracy. Just kidding. C'mon ladies, I will help you, but I'm not going to be the only one that down sizes my sig! I'll give it a couple of days and then I'm going back to my old super big sig.
    lt2.jpg

7. Signatures are getting vewy, vewy small....

8. I want to be just like Amy when I grow up. ;)

9. Rules?! We don't need no stinkin rules! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.