Oral Pleasures

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Sep 6, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

How would you like to make a night of oral pleasures?... I love kissing, and I am told that I’m great at it. It’s such a sexy way to get to know your body and to heighten arousal, for both of us.
    Then once you’re hard, let’s move the oral fixation south with the best BJ you’ve ever had in your life. Not only does it feel amazing, but I love doing it! Your dick in my mouth as we lock eyes and you groan with pleasure, my que to hummm, vibrating your head in my throat and giving me the divine satisfaction of your undeniable pleasure.
    When you book with me, we can get real close and personal right away, or we can tease it out. I can go all night long!! My imagination and desire to please never end. I’m so good that many wonderful men come back to revisit our tantalizing time together. Every party is different, but they all have one thing in common: I’m passionate about your pleasure. A perfect mix of naughty and nice, I’m unforgettable because everything we do together comes from real passion.
    If you’re looking for a girl you can really connect with physically and beyond. Come party with me, and let’s make it a night (or two) you’ll want to relive again and again.
    Book in advance so we can be in contact and you can tell me all your fantasies, or just leave the planning to me - I’m here for you.

[email protected]

jsansone, LarryK, origlegman and 5 others like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Also love receiving, for all of the amazing ‘eager to please’ lovers!! ❤️

jsansone and stevePNW like this.
  4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Note to self. :D

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Cecily, I think we are destined to take this incredible journey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I feel that tingle I love so much, let's do it!

origlegman likes this.
  7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Sensual bookings in the front ❤️