REVIEW Pantera - a most incredible experience!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by niceguy76, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Over this past weekend, I had the incredible pleasure of a party with Pantera. Pantera is one of the Ranch’s most beautiful ladies, with an amazing body! She has gorgeous breasts and an ass that will drive you insane! She has an intoxicating smile and amazing large brown bedroom eyes that will melt your heart.

She has a couple of piercings – one in the belly button and one “down below”, but is happy to remove them (personally I loved kissing them both). My menu request this night was a mutual all-oral party, and she was more than generous in granting my wish.

After a quick negotiation, the fun began with his-and-her massages. After that, we started with some kissing and caressing. Pantera has incredible lips and I got lost in their lusciousness - the endorphines that rushed throughout my body from her natural pheromones were almost too much to endure! Soon she moved down to my you-know-where. Her mouth on me was the most exquisite feeling – she makes you feel like the most important thing in her life at the moment.

When the roles reversed a short while later (my personal favorite part of the evening), her moans of pleasure and multiple orgasms made me feel like royalty! Her scents were the most incredible aphrodisiac - I hadn't felt that sexually alive in a very long time.

Our time together was so awesome, that after the end of the session, she convinced me to stay longer. We talked, caressed, switched positions, and tried a few more alternatives (all amazing!) She told me after the fact that she was dazed from the number of orgasms she had (and mine were just as intense).

If you enjoy sheer pleasure, you won’t go wrong with Pantera. And, if you also derive pleasure from pleasuring your partner, you will not believe how this amazing woman will make you feel!

thunderstorm likes this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Love the review!! I had such a great time with you. Can't wait to do that again ;)

IMG_20160622_145109.jpg

niceguy76 likes this.
  3. Pantera,
    The only one who had a better time at our party was ME! I too cannot wait to do it again

That is one amazing picure! Conjures up memorable movie-star scenes for me!

pantera likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! Miss you tons! Xoxo

5. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

That is a great review movie star stunning is right. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you lover5!! Very nice of you to agree :)

7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What great detail! Sounds like an awesome party.

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

We had a blast. I hope all is well! Can't wait to see you again :) :)