REVIEW Pantera: If only a review could actually do you justice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Useful_Idiot, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Upon first meeting Pantera she will take your breath away with her Absolute, Stunning Beauty. If you're so lucky to have the opportunity to spend your time with this Goddess, you will soon realized you have made one of the best decisions of your life. I promise this to you.

She has the most amazing eyes,
    I could lose myself in them for hours.
    Her sexy, pronounced cheekbones compliment a sinfully sweet smile that fills me with joy whenever I'm graced with it & I could literally go on & on about her beauty alone, but I feel obligated to move onwards & downwards. The body Pantera is blessed with is such an unbelievable treat for the senses. Her soft, smooth, warm nutmeg colored skin entices your lips & fingertips & demands their full attention. Her curves have the ability to take your legs out from under you more quickly than a baseball bat to the back of the knees; which brings me to, Dat Azz... ...simply put...it's
    Mind Melting & Jaw Dropping.
    I wanna grab it, I wanna squeeze it, I wanna hug it, I wanna kiss it, I want it for my pillow, I want it for my dinner plate, Hell, I just want it for my dinner, Right Now!

Pantera has such a sweet demeanor, she's kind & compassionate. In our first party she discovered the best method too get me to ease up & relax then seduce & lure me into a lustful frenzy. Though she was ready & waiting, eagerly for the moment for things to pickup & when it did she knew exactly what to do. I've have always had the greatest time with Pantera, I always extend our time together just to be able to hold her in bed & talk after a great night.

Expect the Best, because She is, The Best.

Pantera - You Are Beautiful.
    You are Funny & Charismatic;
    You are Smart & Confident
    Sweet, Considerate & Humble.
    Thank you for Always showing me
    such an Absolute Amazing Time!

cinnamon, jax, BaronRandoVJ and 2 others like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Such a great review!! You already know how much I like you right? Lol :)

IMG_20160629_182718.jpg

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  3. You definitely have let me know that you're capable of tolerating me more often than not...o_O

pantera likes this.
  4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Oh stop it... You lion... [smilie=happy.gif]

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  5. Oh, now that deserves a High Five...

Attached Files:

pantera likes this.
  6. pantera
    Chat with Me

I'm just now seeing that lion paw hahaha

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

8. great review. She is fantastic

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks love!! I agree, it’s an amazing review.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

@pantera is awesome!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

So are you, girlfriend! :) you're one of the sweetest :)