REVIEW PANTERA... MY DESIRE.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Useful_Idiot, Nov 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. A date with Pantera is surely one that you will forget No Time Soon. Each & Every time that I am fortunate enough to spend an evening with her I find myself simply unable to believe that I am not in a dream. She's absolutely wonderful. Second to none, for countless reasons; her striking beauty and grace are immediately apparent, her warm and welcoming demeanor will envelop you like no other, her ability to allow yourself to feel open & comfortable with expressing yourself, feeling so natural in the environment in which you share with her is an attribute rarely witnessed in this day & age. Her amazing knack to provide excellent entertainment, both interpersonally, with her charm, wit & great taste in music & various other topics & interests;
    not to mention professionally, which, for the sake of tastefulness, we can leave details to be discovered amongst yourselves, but be not mistaken nothing here fails to impress; Nothing. All of this & much more guarantees the entire duration of each of our shared memories have left me longing, insatiably, for her. When I'm with her I wish I would never have to leave, when I'm away I'm always eagerly anticipating to return as quickly as possibly. She's an absolutely amazing person with a truly remarkable soul. Over the years she and I have learned a lot from each other & she really knows exactly how to make me feel like I'm the most important person to her. I feel so grateful for her, that special place she has in my life & so grateful to her, all the compassion & sweetness she has shown; not to mention being one cool ass chick, always being a solid friend willing to offer that constructive criticism & on the rare occasion that I actually deserve it, a little Praise.
    Simply put, Pantera is Wonderful,
    She Will Inrich Your Life Beyond Your Imagination.

kmoney and pantera like this.
  2. Pantera is a wonderful lady thank you for sharing this review!

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Best review ever! Hope I get to see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  4. You Are The Best! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

pantera likes this.
  5. pantera
    Chat with Me

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  6. She is my desire too. Shes the greatest woman i've met

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

You’re on of the sweetest people I know! Thank you :)

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much, Cumisha. You're such a sweet woman!