Pantera, The G.O.A.T

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Useful_Idiot, Jul 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Reuniting with Pantera during our last party after far too much time had gone by separated from one another, I was reminded again of your truly remarkable soul. You're absolutely the most beautiful and loving woman with the warmest smile and comforting embrace.

For so many years, our friendship has grown so strong. We've shared so many special times and stories, making many Magnificent memories together. As I always found such a liberating feeling with you, freeing me of my bonds of low self-esteem. From the very first night when I met you, I knew, you'd have a profound impact, an Everlong lasting brilliant sunshinny impression upon my life.

I am so very grateful to you for all the caring and warmth you've always showered onto me. You have such a persistent pleasurable positive personality, such an exceptional exuberance that, I know, is shared with everyone in your life. And I know no matter how long they've known you, no matter for how long they'll be a part of your world, each and every one will undoubtedly be eternally grateful and happy to know you.

Your striking, incomparable beauty.
    Your whimsical and enticing eyes.
    Your sexy, silken skin and simply craveable curves.
    Your brilliance, your wit, your sense of humor.
    Your delightful taste in all the beauty around you.
    Your presence is peerless. Your spirit is beautiful.
    And God Damn, you sure as hell know how to fuck..
    Pantera, you are THE G.F.E. You are the G.O.A.T [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GreggSnr, Trailboss, Benz and 5 others like this.
  2. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Every word of that is true.

pantera likes this.
  3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I love this review sooo muchhhhhhh

Useful_Idiot likes this.
  4. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

The writer is absolutely correct. She is special to everyone who has crossed her path. Like David006 said couldn't have said it better

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the support Cumisha! :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the present :) :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

I appreciate you so much. Just in case you forgot. Thank you for the flowers. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you for being so supportive Cumisha!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me