Pantera, the hot Filipino! (MLBR, 11/23/12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, Dec 1, 2012.

Tags:
  1. I'm not a lineup kind of guy. I much prefer to sit back at the bar or in the parlor and talk to the ladies, and get to know them a bit before thinking about partying with them.

I went over to the Bunnyranch on Friday to see who was around. I rang the bell twice but I don't think they heard it, because by the time I made it to the front door the lineup was already starting :). It was too late, so I let them continue the lineup and introduce themselves. I definitely noticed Pantera in the lineup, but as I still wanted to chat with the ladies, I excused myself to the bar.

I spoke with a couple lovely ladies, then Pantera sidled up and struck up a conversation. She was looking beautiful in a silk robe, and as we talked more I felt the click that told me we should go party, so when she proposed going to her room I readily accepted.

She was very understanding and reasonable in negotiation and we quickly came to an agreement for a 45-minute GFE party. After we booked and picked up supplies, she let her wild side out, and man, is it wild! :D Among her other amazing talents, she is a wonderful kisser.

Her room has a great set of mirrors for seeing all the angles of the action. And she has a killer body, so you definitely want to take advantage of them!

She pulled out all the stops, and we ended the party with a fantastic bang.

We recuperated for a few minutes then went back out front, and I joined her in the kitchen for a bit of dinner. After our workout I was pretty hungry! :)

I loved every second of our time together, and I can't wait for our next party!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! Hope to be lucky enough to one day get to know her better!!!!

Al

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Love It!! ;) I had an awesome time with you hun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

great review, Pantera is an awesome person

5. Yes a wonderful review sweetie!!

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you Spanky ;) Xoxo

7. Thank you sweetie! Hope you are having a great weekend!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thanks everyone!

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Nice review, Whterbt! I know the lineups aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm glad you moved past it and were able to have a delicious time with the tasty Pantera.

11. Thanks Jade! I had planned to get a lineup at some point just to see what it was like. Well, now I know! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was awesome ;)

Thank You Jade, Heard you were pretty tasty yourself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. mmmm yes she is so great !!!!!

14. and i recomend a strap on :) she is talented !!!!

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Chance you're crazy! are you hinting you want me to have sex with you with a strap on?? Hehe ;)

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

Will always remember this! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Great Review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Leah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. she is a really hot filipina lady. I heard her talking tagalog the other day. didn't expect it!

20. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes super bilingual! I can speak in tongues Hehe ! Lol ;)

21. I like our two girl parties, she's so hot...

22. pantera
    Chat with Me

Me too layla! we're one hot combo!

23. This Review is so hot

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

Youre hot ! You little sexpot you! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Such a hot little filipino!

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you :)

I think my italian side comes out a lot during my parties though! He-He

27. Yes it sure does! Pantera seems sweet but I've seen her do a domination party.. It was wild!

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

Lol yes I get into all my parties Gracie! I like bringing out everyone's wild side :)

29. She's soo fun to party with!

30. pantera
    Chat with Me

I would like to think so Chance! He-He ;)

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Andy the memories of our parties came flooding back when I saw you this weekend! I hope you had an awesome time here! XOXO

32. I sure did! I know the last couple of trips we haven't really caught up but I hope to fix that next time I'm there! ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. I love partying with Pantera!!!!

34. pantera
    Chat with Me

Whterbt don't get me too excited ! ;) I can't wait to reconnect! Body to body! Hehe

Xoxo

35. pantera
    Chat with Me