Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kdogg12, Jul 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Had a fantastic party with Pantera, had been wanting to see her for a long time, well worth a party with her, such a sexy body, amazing chest! it was a great time spent with her!

pantera likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love it! Short & Simple! I got your letter the other day and sent it back. Hope to see you again soon :)

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you Cumisha! You’re so supportive!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! You will have a fabulous experience with @pantera today. Book @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. She has a very sexy body and she knows how to use it so well

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your amazing review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]