About Me Pantyhose Fun w/ Natasha Star!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Natasha Star, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Hey there! Did you see my blog post about a Pantyhose Party on the Bunny Blog? If not, no worries! You can check it out by following this link, or continue reading below!

Warning: Long legs below.

[smilie=call me.gif]

A PANTYHOSE PARTY

[​IMG]

Hey there! I am Natasha Star, your kink and fetish friendly Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch. Before working here, I never realized how big of a “thing” pantyhose is, and the more I learn about it, the more I love it. I’d like to share it with you, too!

[​IMG]

Women tend to either love or hate wearing pantyhose, but the arousal men experience from its sex appeal is common and widespread. Personally, I love turning a man’s head as I saunter by in a short skirt, pantyhose, and a pair of high heels.

Nylon pantyhose hit the market in the 1950s, and originally was called Panti-Legs to express the combination of panties and stockings. Allen Grant Sr. developed the idea when his pregnant wife refused to go outside because she grew too large to comfortably hold up her stockings with a garter-belt. (And back then, no self-respecting woman was seen in public without stockings!) This inspired Grant to attach stockings to underwear, bypassing the need for a garter-belt or girdle. But despite the convenience, his idea didn’t take off until the 1960s, when models Twiggy and Jean Shrimpton strutted down the runways in pantyhose and miniskirts. Fashionably conscience women never showed the top of their stockings, so pantyhose became the perfect solution for sporting the new mini trend. The market exploded. Soon, women strutted their own pairs, launching new terrain for sexual fantasies.

Let’s pause a moment to discuss kinks and fetishes. A kink is a sexual attraction to something not commonly seen as sexual. Kinks are enhancements which rile the hormones, quicken the pulse, spice up sexual play. For some people, these stimulants are fetishes, and sexual arousal becomes impossible without the object desired. Most people remember when they first noticed their kink or fetish, but generally cannot explain why it started.

[​IMG]

Usually, kinks and fetishes fall into one of two categories: either an attraction to a shape and appearance of something, or the feel and type of substance from which it is made. Pantyhose, however, is somewhat unique in that it tends to cross categories. Devotees are often attracted for both reasons, sometimes simultaneously. In addition, there exists an inherent sexiness when women peel off and slip on hosiery. Pantyhose also creates a unique and specific sound when the legs rub. In these ways, pantyhose also becomes an action-oriented and auditory stimulant.

A pantyhose fetish is commonly believed to develop through “imprinting” during childhood. Especially in earlier eras, a young boy’s first arousal often sprung from pantyhose-wearing women, such as teachers and babysitters. And why wouldn’t future men develop lust toward pantyhose?

Pantyhose makes a woman’s legs appear classy and flawless, with a silky, irresistible smoothness.

Any “imperfection”—from unsightly bruises to veins, cellulite to scars—vanishes beneath the thin barrier between a woman’s bare skin and the world.

[​IMG]

But it isn’t just the illusion of perfection which gives pantyhose their seductiveness. Pantyhose fantasies are virtually limitless.

Unlike stockings, pantyhose touches a woman’s genitalia, creating desirability and visual appeal. Ripping a hole in the crotch and tearing it away for access is symbolic of penetrating a virgin’s hymen. Ripping can also create safe feelings of control, destruction, and force. All of these create boundless potential for fantasies, role play, and naughty fun.

[​IMG]

Men are visual creatures, thus visual elements usually create powerful responses. Pantyhose tend to make legs appear longer, slimmer, and smoother … an especially delicious eye-candy that can cause the male brain to enter overdrive. Which actions do you find particularly alluring? A woman sliding pantyhose up their legs? Rolling them down? Maybe the asymmetrical look of removing only one leg, enticing with both stocking and skin? Or perhaps the sway of a skirt against nylon as she saunters away? Personally, I love feeling pantyhose slip over my legs, and I love spreading my polished toes beneath their sheerness.

Pantyhose mixes well with other sexual preferences, such as foot and shoe fetishes. High heels slip on and off pantyhose much easier than flesh, and rubbing nylon across skin creates tantalizing sensations. A foot job with pantyhose creates a different feeling on a man’s cock than a foot job with bare feet. Sucking toes through nylon also provides new taste and touch experiences.

But pantyhose isn’t just for legs and feet. Do you enjoy BDSM? Pantyhose can be used as gags, blindfolds, or bondage straps. Leg enthusiasts might especially enjoy using pantyhose to bind ankles, wrists … whatever your imagination can conjure. Many men also enjoy slipping them on themselves, feeling the tight silkiness hug their legs, the nylon gusset cupping their crotches. This ties pantyhose into playtimes like cross-dressing, sensation play, or humiliation parties. Pantyhose is also wonderful during role-play. Let me slip on a pair of pantyhose and become your teacher, your babysitter, your secretary, your nurse …

[​IMG]

So, what are your thoughts on pantyhose? What images or memories developed while reading? Are you someone with a hosiery kink or fetish? I love exploring desires! Please contact me at [email protected] if you enjoyed my article or would like to explore this subject further!

[smilie=call me.gif]

2. My first memories of sexual attraction of the females involved the very visually simulating effect a pair of sheer panty hose brings to a woman's legs, great topic @Natasha Star it's right up my alley!

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Great blog babe, I loved reading it!! Thanks for sharing <3 <3

XOXO,
    [​IMG]

[email protected]

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I really enjoyed reading your blog! Your pictures are Soo pretty and it was such a joy to read.

XOXO

Cherry Lane~ Loverof the Year 2018
    Let's Connect Today! [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's Post Directory Thread CLICK HERE
    LRN Profile Page CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

Natasha Star and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great blog Natasha!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Excellent!! Always happy to connect with another pantyhose fan :D

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much!

9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Tegan!

10. Love those legs and everything you put them in! :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  11. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I read it, but mainly to see the pictures. ;):D

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Natasha Star likes this.
  12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Totally acceptable, and I approve. ;)

Jessie Summers and Old Nick like this.
  13. This is actually one of the more 'recent' fetishes I have discovered, very much related to wearing pantyhose, it is pantyhose bondage. The feeling is being in pantyhose, which have a 'bondage feel to the legs', and using other pairs of hosiery as ties is extremely sensual and erotic, in my humble opinion

images.jpg

Natasha Star likes this.
  14. You look beautiful and so soft with your panty hose

Natasha Star likes this.
  15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@Natasha Star very nice read, granted i would prefer to see a lady wear hose without panties, never understood the whole panties and hose.

I would say I would love to explore ripping the hose off, but that is my vision,

Granted I would be open to having you dress me in hose and parade me around the ranch lol

we should talk and i can share my ideas

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Natasha Star likes this.
  16. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I loved your article.

Hot photos! I am not into Pantyhose so much, but I do love a great pair of legs and the booty that the legs lead too. I think Thigh high stockings with a garter strap is way sexier. The top of the stockings and the garters frame her booty.

Natasha Star likes this.
  17. Beautiful pictures!! and great blog!! xoxoxox

Natasha Star likes this.
  18. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I got to use stockings as bondage straps this week! SO sexy!! I love the feel of the hosiery against flesh. (Of course, this round I was the one doing the tying, but still...)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  19. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Layloni!

20. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I love ripping!! So much to it visually, physically....
    And yes, I admit, I think hose without panties is sexier, too. But I never show certain parts for online pictures, so I had to cheat there a bit. Hehe. But in my room? GAME ON!!! Errr, I mean.... PANTIES OFF!! ;)

Yes! Let's talk!! I love the parading, too! I'm a sucker for kinks and humiliations. :)

grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.
  21. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you! :) I love thigh highs and garter straps, too. Classic sexy!!

thunderstorm likes this.
  22. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Piper!! :)

23. Just curious @natashastar do you have a favorite go-to brand, color, denier of pantyhose? I've always been partial to nude, brownish, tan, and fairly sheer denier, sheer enough to be sexy, but sturdy enough to not tear them in 10 seconds on first wear

Natasha Star likes this.
  24. Crotchless pantyhose is the solution here, no panties, no problem, plus you, if you're into it, get the feeling of sexual contact with hosed legs

grizzly likes this.
  25. grizzly
    Chat with Me

I sent you a message on here, not sure if went through or not. I know you probably get tons of mail.

Understandable, I like a little mystery, makes it exciting like ripping into a birthday or Christmas present!

26. grizzly
    Chat with Me

But crotchless ruins half the fun of ripping into a pair of hose after a session of foreplay, where one teases the lady wearing the hose.

I totally get crotchless after all they were invented before the 1800s. Many women went commando in the Victorian era. Crotchless pantaloons came into play as they were tied on and it was easier to use the bathroom while wearing chemise, a corset, a bodice, stockings, multiple petticoats, a dress and various other layers of clothing.

I prefer the feel of bare legs, skin on skin, feels really good to me.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Natasha Star and Jessie Summers like this.
  27. I'm an either or, personally, always been sexually aroused by especially the sight, but also, the feel, of nylon on the legs, but is there a person alive who doesn't like skin to skin contact during sex? I'd like to meet them and question them on that! HAHA

Natasha Star and grizzly like this.
  28. Panty hose are wounderful to get tied up with good choice beautiful

29. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Sheer and nude are by far my favorite. I've got such fair skin that I think those look the best on me. As for brand, I usually go for what is on sale. I'm brutal with pantyhose, apparently, and I always snag runs in them extremely fast. They weren't pantyhose, but I have tried silk stockings before. OMG they were AMAZING! I'd love to get a pair, eventually.

30. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I haven't met them yet, either, but also up for that conversation!! :) Sensation play is so much fun.

31. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I had a party the other week where I got tie someone up with my stockings. It was SO sexy, especially since they were such a stocking and leg enthusiast--seeing their expression when I sprung it on them was priceless; they were in sexual heaven.

Have you used stockings as restraints before? I like how it feels on my wrists, and I feel you can get a great hold with them, as well.

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  32. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Interesting never thought about using them for restraints. I have used them as masks to distort my face

Natasha Star likes this.
  33. Actually one of my earliest fetishes is ankle, wrist restraint while in nylons

Natasha Star likes this.
  34. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

My kind of party ;)

Are you wearing the nylons but restrained with something else, like handcuffs and straps? Or are you restrained with nylons as well?

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  35. Either or really, it's the 'turn-on' of being restrained in a very sensually-feeling article of clothing while your partner has total control of the situation. I'm probably leaning more toward also being restrained in nylon ties, but either or would work

Natasha Star and lingerieluvrm like this.