Part 1: Natasha Star and a Grizzly Bear have a conversation

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, May 3, 2019.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

What can I say about @Natasha Star that has not been already written about and shouted from the mountaintops.

However, pull a toadstool and I will tell you a story about how fate and the cosmos brought Natasha and Grizzly together. It started with a thread on here about pantyhose which led to an introductory email on Feb 6th.

In that email I asked her if I could share an idea I had that I have only shared with one other person who has now since retired. I will not go into the details of what the party will entail. Suffice to say it has caused me to lose sleep, break out in nervous cold sweats just picking up the phone recently to speak with Natasha.

She sent an initial email however, she was on a boat and was not able to fully think about my email until she returned but she promised me she would look at it. So that led me to sending her an email with my likes, wants and desires. I also told her about a fear I had and asked if she would be open to it or could suggest someone else. I nervously hit the send button on my email. And over the next 6 days I would lose sleep waiting with baited breath to see how she would respond to my request. Finally on the 6th day, I opened my email realizing I was holding my breath and slowly read her response. I had to pinch myself and ask myself if I was dreaming, I could here Cherubs singing the Hallelujah chorus and you could hear the stars align for me to get some long time coming healing.

Over the course of the next few days we started to work out how this party would go, the safety parameters, but some unseen force was working against us in the technology department, plus I worked an ungodly amount of overtime.

Finally on March 8th I picked up the phone and called the ranch and spoke with Natasha over the phone, honed some dates and put a deposit down. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing in 9 months we would bring a beautiful and happy birth of healing into this world.

With Natasha's gentle guidance we are now in the 2nd trimester (yes I feel like I am birthing a baby that we have been trying for, for a long time):p:rolleyes:o_O

So we have been planning this party, as we both have time, constantly thinking about it and planning it out. Well fate and the cosmos would step in again but that is another story.

So the moral of this story is if you have a vision, Natasha is open to discuss the party of your dreams or willing to take a journey with you to help one heal. In my dealings with Natasha on the boards, twitter, phone live stream. She genuinely cares about her clients and those that choose her.

She has put my mind at ease, when I called her again today, I was in cold sweats, shaking like a leaf because of what this party means to me and what I will can from it,there is a measure of anxiety that is coming with it.

Gentleman and Ladies I can think of no one more down to earth, caring and willing to go with you on journey to help one heal than Natasha.

I now know why she is Starlet of the Year and has won multiple Starlet of the Month awards.

This woman truly cares...and it shows in how she reacts on social media and how she takes time out to talk on the phone, answer a email or dm. She even and went out and got the outfit I described in the script for our party, How awesome is that... plus even though she is busy, she takes time to carefully and thoughtfully respond to your emails or phone calls.

Folks take time to get to know Natasha, let her into you world and you will be amazed at how genuine she is.

Natasha I look forward to seeing you in 30 weeks. Thank you for being an amazing and loving woman!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Part 2 of this story will be coming in 30 weeks...

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @Natasha Star fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Awwww, Grizzly! This is so darn sweet! You got me smiling from ear to ear over here. :)
    Thank you so much for your willingness to communicate so openly. It takes two to make a party truly spectacular. I love how you found the courage to make it happen. I'm looking forward to the end of the year, which will hopefully bring about new beginnings :)

grizzly likes this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@Natasha Star your welcome, I will say it was not easy...but as a wise man once said, close mouths do not get fed :p

I figure as you say it takes two to make the party, I am happy to have found the courage and amazing woman to share this experience with that is willing to help me heal and seek new beginnings. I also am looking forward to the end of the year as well.:)

Natasha Star likes this.
  5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

You and me both! I love how you are chatty and active on media as well. It helps me get to know you more, and I appreciate that. :) I can't wait until our "baby" is birthed in December! lol!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @NatashaStar today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous party with @Natasha Star today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.