Partying with different ladies from the 4 Mound House brothels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isurfer, Sep 12, 2019.

1. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Not counting crossover parties, how many of you clients not just visit but also party at the 4 different brothels? Do you currently have a favorite Mound House brothel to party at?

In the past 11 1/2 years I have 210 parties with 51 different ladies all at the 4 brothels in Mound House. Back in 2008 my first 5 parties were at the BunnyRanch. It's been almost 5 years since my last party at the BunnyRanch back in Oct. 2014. My last party at Love Ranch North was 23 months ago. My last party at Kit Kat Ranch was 18 months ago. Sagebrush Ranch is my favorite ranch right now, having had 136 parties there since Oct. 2014, 96 parties with Roxy Gold and 40 parties with 15 different starlets since that time.

BigAlbowski, Sharky, Baba1234 and 7 others like this.
  2. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Yes, I party at many different brothels :) I've not had as many parties in the last ten years as you, only about 120, and I've partied at all 4 Moundhouse brothels, but that ain't bad for a traveler ;) Sagebrush is my favorite too! I've not had a party at Bunny since '16 and the last at LRN was in '18. My last party this year at Kit Kat was with Klassy Kay - miss that lady. You've got me with our ATF too, @RoxyGold , but I'm at about 25 :p

Built tough and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Hands down sagebrush is my favorite! I have partied at a couple of the ranches including the non related mustang ranch. In the last year, while visiting from out of state total combines with visits about 10 parties. All but 2 were girlfriend experience. @isurfer 96 parties with @RoxyGold? How have you kept track?

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I must be missing something incredible with Roxy!

FumbleNutts likes this.
  5. I feel like a rookie. I've only partied at the Kit Kat and the Sagebrush. I don't have a favorite house but I do have a favorite girl who will rename nameless because I don't want it going to her head. ;)

Built tough likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’ve only partied at Sagebrush. I did stop in at Bunny looking for a shot glass, and getting a coffee cup. I shoulda bought a T-shirt, but I’ll be back that way again.

auron79 and Built tough like this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yeah, how does @isurfer keep track? I imagine there's a note book filled with his "kills", if we use the fighter pilot analogy. He's surpassed the Red Baron's totals, and I think he's somewhere in Adolph Galland territory or beyond...

Though now he can use a spreadsheet and store everything on his smartphone.

Built tough likes this.
  8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I have a file that I keep updated on my computer. On my 28th ranch party on February 10, 2011 I started keeping track of my parties since I knew I was going to party more often. My previous parties I wrote down from memory, I knew the ladies' names but I didn't remember the exact dates of my parties.

RunningSquirrel and Built tough like this.
  9. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Wow that’s a lot of party’s! On behalf of every lady, thank you for coming so much (^_^)
    IMG_1537.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Built tough likes this.
  10. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

So far I've only partied at the Bunny Ranch and LRN, I really need to start branching out and visiting the other two! I think my visits total 10 times...I need to start keeping a notebook too.

Built tough likes this.
  11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I have been going to the ranches since 2017. I have partied at all the ranches except Love Ranch. I have partied at bunny ranch 18 times, 2 times at Kit Kat Ranch and one time at Sagebrush Ranch. I have partied with 11 different ladies. I can say my favorite brothel is the bunny ranch. My top 3 ladies are @Bobbi Besos 7 parties 5 two girl and 2 solo parties @AlexMore 4parties and @Entice Love 4 parties.

isurfer and Built tough like this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I just took my first trip to the ranches but I sampled everything the cul de sac had to offer: Kit Kat, Love Ranch and Sagebrush. I deliberately kept Bunny Ranch out of this trip due to time and cost restraints.

Personally, I would rate it as Love Ranch first, Sagebrush second and Kit Kat third. As many have said, each house has their own vibe but I found Love Ranch to best fit me, followed by Sagebrush. Also influencing my rankings is that the lady who originally started this quest for me is at Love Ranch, and I've seen connected with many of her fellow ladies. Sagebrush was a similar pattern, but it followed later. Kit Kat, not so much though that's slowly changing.

I can't seem to find anyone at Bunny Ranch whom I can connect with at the same level as I do with the cul de sac. I also view BR as the flagship operation, while the cul de sac seems geared towards the general populace.

Built tough likes this.
  13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I tend to have very loyal clients so they usually go wherever I am and that becomes their spot. When I was at Love Ranch I had clients who had never even been to any other brothel besides where I was. Then when I moved to Bunny, they followed me there. I encourage them to at least get a tour at the other sister houses (I’ve gone with them sometimes to do so on outdates!).

Coming from Love Ranch to Bunny Ranch, I can say that it makes me sad when people leave out Bunny Ranch because it is the flagship and they think nothing is there for them, or they feel intimidated by it. There are lots of lovely ladies (and staff members!) at Bunny and we would love to see you all and show you around :)

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, in fairness, I had plan to visit Bunny Ranch to say hi to Kiteh during the BR livestream. She also recommended that I tour the place to see all the little quirks of the place. But I got diverted at Kit Kat with another important task--eating Cushima Amado's lumpias....:D And the budget could not include a party at BR. But in the future, I do plan on visiting BR.

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Watching your podcast episode now...very enlightening and entertaining. Merlin has diabetes?! What is Alice feeding him? :eek:

Built tough likes this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

You’ll have to ask Alice! Or Merlin ;)

ROADRUNNER J and Built tough like this.
  17. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I would love to party with you one day Ruby.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @hikino for mentioning me in your post and enjoyed cooking my homemade lumpias for you!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Baba1234 likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Baba1234 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Well, I have worked at all four places. I always go home to Bunnyranch!

RubyRae and Built tough like this.
  21. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Count me as one of @RubyRae 's loyal clients who followed her over to Bunny. :) I have spent time at each house (and partied at each and every one, I'm proud to say) and try to make my "rounds" whenever I visit. Even if I have no plans to party at one of the houses, I find it helps to at least stop by and introduce myself so whichever ladies (and staff) are there can put a face to the name. I try to engage as many ladies as I can, since you never know for sure how you might connect unless you meet someone in person. A few of my favorite encounters occurred were a result of a simple, quick visit to say hello.

Of course, as long as Ruby is at Bunny my plans with other ladies are sure to be minimized! :rolleyes:

RubyRae likes this.
  22. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I do not discriminate. I'll attend each house every visit. Many times I preschedule if I have a favorite at the time. But always try to leave one open as well. Because i never know when i might meet someone new that blows me away or run into someone making a surprise return.

I don't have the exact number but its been 13 years with 3-5 trips a year with anywhere from 1-3 parties per trip.

We'll just say I'm well balanced and look forward to another 2 parties or so over the next 2 weekends.

Let the count continue!!!!

:D

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Awwwwww well thank you very much :D ;)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  24. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

You're very welcome, my dear. I speak the truth, as always. :rolleyes:

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I talk to girls at all 4 but here's my favorites in order

LoveRanch North - cause my current favorite lady @JuniperJones is there

KitKat- Because of @AriaQuinn

Sagebrush- cause that's where I usually stay

Moonlight- still where I had my first party

26. Old Nick and Built tough like this.
  27. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

KyrinMae Well-Known Member

Ask me about my special this week. 20% off all of my services. Located at the Bunny Ranch

28. A neat trip plan could be One Party At Each Ranch. It would certainly be fun to coordinate! :)

29. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

While it didn't intentionally start out as such, I basically did that during my trifecta of fun at the cul de sac when I came up for my visit. And the scheduling also worked out where it was one party, one ranch a night/day. So it can be done. It also allows you to sample a little of what each house offers, as well as the various talents and skills of the ladies. In my case, I ran the gamut from a young courtesan, to a mature, highly experienced one and finished it with a lady who was right in the middle in both terms of age and experience.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Something I hope to do someday. :)