REVIEW Piper Rae, A Sagebrush Treasure, 3/5/19 Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by George White, Mar 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I can't sing Piper's praises enough. I posted a fantasy on the Sagebrush forums, wondering who might respond. A number of ladies did, but Piper's response was dead-on. I knew right away, she was the one I wanted. We exchanged a few emails, set a time, and then the date was upon me.
    The moment I met Piper at the bar, I was blown away. She is beautiful, far more beautiful than in her pictures. She is also very down-to-earth, very approachable, very easy to talk with. I liked her immediately.
    We chatted, set a price I thought was extremely fair, then secluded to a suite. Piper is very attentive and made me feel very at home. We did my fantasy, a fantasy I'd had for ages, and she was everything I could have hoped for.
    I don't like to kiss and tell, but she was wild and exciting when it came to being physical. I will be dreaming about our time together for a long, long time.
    Finally, we just talked and talked and talked. Really good pillow talk.
    So... I can't say enough great things about Piper. I only saw her yesterday, and I'm impatient to see her again. She's the treasure of Sagebrush.

2. JessieStone
    Chat with Me

JessieStone Always catering and loving

Way to go lady! I love reading reviews they turn me on!

Always Miss *Jessie Stone*
    [email protected]

piperrae and charlie_k like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @piperrae and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Yes!! So glad you got the fantasy you were looking for :) Piper is an amazing woman!

piperrae and grizzly like this.
  5. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Piper is awesome, and yes she can be wild and vocal which is hot

piperrae likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your party with @piperrae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae and foreverman like this.
  7. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review George. I met Piper while waiting for Roxy Gold. When Roxy came over and saw us together, she said that Piper should join us. What a great time that was. Piper is an awesome lover and I have dreamed about doing that one again.

piperrae likes this.
  8. Thank you so so so much for the kind words George.. I had a wonderful time with you and can not wait to see you again! <3

9. Thank you so much Natasha! You are so sweet! xoxox

Natasha Star likes this.
  10. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Thank you Cumisha! You are so sweet!

12. We all had a really great time! So much fun! We should definitely do it again soon! xoxo

foreverman likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @piperrae and your welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @piperrae for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]