Planning to be in Reno (or Sparks) on August 20th.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Apr 27, 2019.

1. So, I'm currently making plans for my next vacation and right now, Reno is near the top of my list (Las Vegas is another). Anyway, assuming I decide to vacation in Reno/Sparks, I plan to fly in on August 20th and probably plan on visiting either Kit Kat Ranch, Love Ranch or Sagebrush Ranch and was wondering which one of the courtesans would be there that day if I decide to stop by.

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

August 20 is about 4 months away, and some ladies that live locally might have that Tuesday off from work. Are you going to the ranch that one day only or are you planning a longer visit? Keep an eye out for new ladies that just start working during the summer at the ranches prior to that day, they might not see this post. If you decide to fly in, post the actual dates you are going to be around after you purchase your airline tickets if you purchase your tickets in advance. Sounds kind of iffy since you aren't sure of visiting yet.

3. I would reccomend starting to check out the ladies and get an idea of their personalities and which may be a good fit for you! Once you see one a couple you think you might like, I'd definitely reach out and let her know your dates and see if they're available ♡

ERIK THE PHANTOM likes this.
  4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. I always say I "may" be because, on at least 2 occasions, I did make plans to go. Once was to Reno and another to Las Vegas. Then, one time, I slipped on ice and shattered my ankle. The other time, I got into two car accidents which cost me about $1,000.00 in deductibles, which was basically most of my spending $$$ :( :( :(.

The time that I did make it to Reno (last May), I spoke and met with @Natasha Star , @RoxyGold , @Delilah Rae , @baileypaige and @DesertRose . It was a very short stay, only because I had to get ready to start school. I heard the courtesans at the ranches love smart men :p :p.

harleylane likes this.
  6. Thanks for the helpful advice, @harleylane :D :D :D!

harleylane likes this.
  7. Thanks, @willowlove :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

8. It was nice talking with you when you were here. Keep us posted as the dates get closer :)

9. Wow, @RoxyGold ... you remember me?

10. Absolutely ♡♡ glad you thought so honey!

11. Of course I do, silly goose! :)

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I absolutely adored our time together, @ERIK THE PHANTOM :) I will be around in August, but right now I have Tuesdays off and generally not hanging around the ranch that day. That said, I will always come in for an appointment... especially for someone as sweet as you. :) As the date approaches, let's keep in touch!

13. Wow, @Natasha Star , you still remember me?

Natasha Star likes this.
  14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Of course! Right down to the details of your phone not having a charge :D

15. I’ll be there that day for sure come visit me at moonlite !

16. You should also come to Bunnyranch if not just for a tour and a drink? You should not leave the flagship off your list? I would love to personally show you around, no strings attached.

17. Thanks for letting me know, @AsiaFoxxx :D :D :D!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  18. No problem I hope you are able to make it on up!

19. We would be excited to have you!

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

20. or not..........

21. Hi there! I will definitely be at Sagebrush Ranch that day and would love to talk more with you to see if we would be a good match for one another!!!
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] to chat more!

22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]