REVIEW Rendezvous with the Gorgeous Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cinder Cone, Oct 28, 2018.

1. I'm sure my post won't be as eloquent as other reviews for Bryce Stevens, particularly those by @joe carbols. His posts (check them out) are spectacular and spot on about Bryce and what I have to say will no doubt pale in comparison. Nevertheless, I wanted to share my incredible experience with Bryce at our recent party. Partying is not a regular occurrence for me. In fact, this was just my second one and first time with Bryce. Wow, Bryce is an amazing woman and courtesan! Words alone cannot do justice in describing her (check out her pics and you'll see what I mean). She is stunningly gorgeous with a petite hot bod. She was meticulously attentive in every way to my wants, needs, and desires, not only during our party, but also in our communication leading up to and even after our rendezvous. Bryce was terrific with easing my numerous anxieties that enabled the fulfillment of the experiences I anticipated and wanted. She made me feel calm, comfortable, and oh so special like I was the only thing that mattered. I had a momentous time with Bryce and I am forever indebted to her for the gift she provided me. The only regret I have was running out of time to continue enjoying and exploring this fabulous woman. I expect anyone booking a party with her will have no regrets either. Just plan to have sufficient time to fully experience her. Thank you Bryce!!!

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you so much @Cinder Cone for taking the time to post this wonderful review of the Incredible Time we spent together enjoying each other's bodies. I had an awesome time and am eager for the next!!! And know that you are as well!!! Have a fantastic day!