Review: Anna Suvari (3/18/10)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rowenther, Mar 22, 2010.

1. *** Warning this is a long review ***

This will be my humble attempt to share with all of you my time spent with the “Temptress of Seattle”. I know my words shall not do Anna justice, so if you read no further, read the next paragraph before you leave.

Everything you have read about Anna, all the praises and testimonials, are absolutely true and then some. Anna has a way to put you at ease, listen to what your fantasies are, to what will make your time with her as special as possible and put together a tailored party for you. Not only does she make it as memorable as possible for you, she so loves what she does that she can enjoy anyone’s fantasy night. This makes your time with her more than her just indulging your fantasy, but living it out with you, making it even more sensual.

I had been a long time lurker on these boards over the years and recently returned. Seeing the vast number of reviews and Anna’s involvement with the forum community instantly drew me to her. I began communicating with her only a month ago but her ability to put someone at ease isn’t limited to seeing her in person. I found myself quickly planning my trip out to see her. Anna’s prompt responses to my messages helped calm the nervous excitement that was building. That nervousness could have easily caused me to change my decision, but Anna’s patience in my numerous questions convinced me I had made the correct decision.

Finally my day to spend with Anna arrived and I must say my nerves may have gotten the best of me, but thankfully Dennis treated me to a drink that helped calm me down. Since I had arrived early it gave me time to down it and have another so I didn’t sound like a babbling idiot when I met her in person (at least I hope I didn’t). When she walked out in an outfit I had requested, I’m not positive, but I may have drooled all over myself.

Anna joined me at the bar while I continued to drink my liquid encouragement and she put me at ease with that flashy smile. After some light conversation we proceeded with the tour that ended in her spacious room. She again went over the details of my fantasies, remembering them perfectly. The negotiations went smoothly and our time together was laid out. After a few minutes at the cashier, Anna excused herself to go change for the start of our evening.

This time allowed me to return to the bar, and since the hard part of the evening was over, I was able to enjoy the atmosphere of the Ranch. I’ll admit I was drinking the beauty of all the ladies walking around. I must have looked like a kid in a candy store and I apologize if any of the ladies thought it was rude of me. Anna returned a short time later dressed for our dinner and had managed to arrange one of the Ranch limos for us as well. Anna makes sure to take care of all the details, which is a good thing as the mind isn’t always as sharp in the presence of such gorgeous women.

We had agreed on dinner at Duke’s and I can highly recommend their salmon, though it may have been the company I was enjoying that made it so pleasurable. Dinner was filled with conversation on a great many subjects, and it’s no lie that Anna is well versed on a number of topics. She was even knowledgeable on topics of my engineering degree and has actually given me leads for a project I am working on without knowing it at the time. We also discussed her future plans, and as other’s have mentioned, Anna has some great ambitions that may take her away from the Ranch in the future. The benefit of those plans to society will be worth the loss of her at the Ranch. This means her time is limited so plan accordingly!

All too quickly dinner was over and it was time for the limo ride back to the Ranch. The conversation continued on our way back. When we arrived Anna informed me she had managed to get the VIP bungalow for us for the evening. Again she was taking care of all the little details to make the night spectacular. After Anna got me settled into the bungalow, she ran to her room to change and grab a party supplies. I took the chance to take a quick shower since I had been up traveling since 3:30am that morning. I finished just in time for Anna’s return, once again dressed in the outfit I had requested.

As lengthy as this review is, I will not go into great detail about the night’s activities after this, but I will give a few highlights. Anna’s much talked about “Blow Privilege” skills are second to none in my experience. You can tell Anna does not consider this activity a “job” with the dedication she puts into it. I did my best to return the enthusiasm she puts into her oral skills into my own. After several other just as rewarding activities we retired to the Jacuzzi. Even as cold as it was outside, Anna quickly heated the water up and the cold was no longer an issue. Between the conversation, the starry night and the gorgeous nude woman next to me I could not imagine there was anyone luckier than I was at that moment in time.

After a lengthy time in the Jacuzzi it was back to the bungalow for more pleasant activities. After such exhausting activities and being up close to 24 hours, I was spent. I’m sure she could have kept me going but then I wouldn’t have been able to make my flight the next afternoon which wouldn’t have been a bad thing (I actually didn’t make the flight, but that is another post to come later!). So we decided to catch a few hours of sleep and for those that have asked to see a candid photo of Anna just after she wakes up… well I’ll just let you in on a little secret. After getting to sleep next to this Temptress, the sight of her in the morning would blow all of her other pictures away, easily.

Sometime before dawn we both awoke and started the day off on a very positive note. We then moved back out to the Jacuzzi to enjoy the sunrise with each other. After the sun broke the horizon and knowing my time was soon coming to an end, Anna offered to cook me breakfast. I must say that having a gorgeous woman cook you breakfast wearing next to nothing was a great way to end out time together. It left just enough to the imagination for the next time. And while I’m not a vegetarian, but in honor of Anna’s choice, she cooked me a vegetarian omelet that rivals any omelet I’ve had before.

It was then back to the bungalow for a quick shower and to gather my things before my departure. Even though Anna was exhausted, she waited patiently for me to return so she could say goodbye. For those of you that have had the pleasure of partying with Anna, you know how I felt when I left. To those that have not had this experience, words could not describe the feeling and I wouldn’t want to ruin it for you any way.

I apologize for the length of this review, but felt it was necessary to convene the total experience. I hope it was insightful and helpful if you are contemplating a party with Anna. Should anyone have any questions feel free to ask, but know I will keep some details between Anna and myself.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Rowenther, thank you for that review. I read every word and could have read 200 more! The details of your experience contained many elements that I have fantasized about for the past four months. Sadly, that's all they have been for me thus far. But, I thank you again for providing with a glimpse of what I can look forward to. Your review has joined the ranks of one of a handful of my personal favorites.

3. That was one of the best reviews I have read yet, Rowenther. In some ways I felt like I was there. That would have been weird, eh?

Props for a job well done and what looks to have been a great party.

4. What a review!! Well done!! Really brings back the memories!

Might I say I'm really glad (and a little jealous =P ) that you had such a great time!

5. What a wonderful description of and tribute to an incredible night! Our common interests inside and outside the bedroom made for some hot, genuine chemistry, and it manifested itself in some delicious activities! :twisted:

Thank you so much, Rowenther, for an incredible night and a lovely review!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I hope one day you get to have your fantasy. Thanks for the kind compliment and I'm flattered by your praise.

7. Aye, it would have been weird! It was a great party and thanks for the compliment.

8. Glad it brought back memories for you, I suspect that is why we write the reviews in part, so we can always relive the moment we had with these beautiful ladies.

9. Anna,

I'm glad you found the review fitting. I'm not all that good at expressing myself in a writing. And again thank you for the help on my project you provided!

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Rowenther. :) Hope to see you posting now that you have left the ranks of lurkers.

11. Great review Rowenther :mrgreen:

12. You're quite welcome! Please keep in touch and let me know how it's going! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Had to read this review again as it is one my favorites (and I'm not known to be much of a reader!). Anyway, it gives me great insight into what I can look forward to as I can relate to many aspects of the review.

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Read this review once again as it is one of my favorites. I still feel the same way nearly ten months later. Wow, how time flies.

15. Aw. It's been a fun ride, yes? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It certainly has! You've been a ray of sunshine in my otherwise dull life. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

But, I'm thinking another kind of ride would be even more fun! :wink: :twisted:

17. Buckle up! :twisted:

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I will! Are you gonna strap it on? :twisted: :shock: :wink:

19. It's an option! :twisted:

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I may consider it after about 3 or 4 rounds. :twisted:

21. After three or four rounds, I doubt you'll be able to walk anyway. ;) :twisted:

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Why would I want to walk away? :wink: :twisted:

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

One of personal favorites! :D

24. Anna will leave you wanting MORE! :wink: :twisted:

25. Great review.

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It really is. I could relate to a lot of things in it.

27. Can you handle more? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Not only can I handle more,I WANT MORE! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]