About Me REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS: 2 hrs. with Cumisha even better than a 2-girl encounter

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 22, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and I cherish our friendship!!! I can't wait to see you on your next tour date - hopefully Mid-March 2019!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

This was a amazing & awesome read!
    Make a appointment with this beautiful lady!
    Awesome post love is in the air!
    Xo, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

1979BDA6-EA59-4DB5-9843-B6F956DC9AA7.jpeg :rolleyes:

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChristineFowler for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliment!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JBear for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChristineFowler for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

This is such a great review, Cumisha.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments @Natasha Star!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Air Force Amy and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

These are great reviews! Thanks for sharing <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JenniferLynn and you're welcome!!! You are amazing and welcome back!!! We missed you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  23. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

I missed you as well!! <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. What a fantastic review! Of course it has to be fantastic its about the beautiful Cumisha Amado!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Amazing review! Always love reading these :)

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading my amazing reviews too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  35. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

You're very welcome, Miss Cumisha Amado, and thank you for calling me a Sweetheart! I hope you have a great weekend, Sweetie! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]