RIP Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by greeneyedude, Oct 16, 2018.

1. BishopNobel
    Chat with Me

BishopNobel Ever-jovial, fun loving companion!

Big thank you to everyone who helped put the celebration of life together, thank you to everyone who showed up and displayed such respect! Stay strong, friends, families, gals.

2. Stay Strong Everyone Always cherish those good times and Moments you had with him. Hugs fom PA

sierraflyer and iigreatoneii like this.
  3. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

I still cannot find the words to describe my feelings. I am going to miss him so much.

sierraflyer and iigreatoneii like this.
  4. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for posting the pictures from the memorial. Dennis was a great guy, that story you shared of you and your wife meting him and Caressa for dinner was just one example of how great he was to everyone he crossed paths with.

It is still shocking that he is gone and I really wanted to be there for the celebration of love memorial, but unfortunately couldn't get away to travel there on such a short notice. Your images allow me to at least see what a great and very fitting tribute it was to him. He'll be missed, but he'll always be watching over his friends and family at all of his houses.

Forever missed, but never forgotten. Legends never die.

Marlin Groce Jr and sierraflyer like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Dennis, Domino and Cheyenne are all in heaven together. I will always have a special place in my heart for Dennis and Domino and I will cherish all the memories too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5238.jpg IMG_8043.jpg IMG_5455.JPG IMG_7852.JPG

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sierraflyer for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sierraflyer likes this.
  7. Guy
    Chat with Me

Guy New Member

Why did he decide to run as a Republican instead of a Democrat? Republicans are usually socialy conservative.

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Republicans and Democrats both tend to vote along party lines. In Nevada State Assembly District 36 there are more registered Republican voters than registered Democratic voters by roughly 50% more, take half of the Republican number and that is about how many registered Democratic voters there are in that district. Outnumbered by a 2 to 1 margin, no matter who the Democratic candidate was, they didn't have a chance. Dennis Hof won the election even though he already died and his name was printed on the ballot during the voting time. Dennis got 63.1% of the vote.

In 2016 Dennis ran for the same position as a Libertarian and lost, only getting 39.24% of the votes and the Republican won.

Nevada rural counties outside of the major cities of Las Vegas (Clark County) and Reno (Washoe County) have more registered Republican voters than Democratic voters. The 2 major populated counties, having more Democratic voters, made a difference in voting for Democratic representatives in the 2018 statewide election.

9. And I think Marilyn Monroe will be one of the first people who Dennis wants to "hang out" with. :)

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sierraflyer for liking my post!!! You have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I wish I had met Dennis :( RIP

BTFSTL and ChristineFowler like this.
  12. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Rest In Peace Dennis Hof wish I could have had the opportunity of meeting you.
    :oops:
    never forgotten legend still lives on through his legacy.

signature .jpg

Attached Files:

sierraflyer likes this.
  13. Guy
    Chat with Me

Guy New Member

Did he listen to Nickelback? Just curious.

14. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Rest in Love Daddy D. ❤️
    Gone but never ever forgotten.
    I need to go up to Tahoe to pay my respects soon.

AC1B3B26-C3A2-4922-8ED1-25704977060A.jpeg

15. He was pretty amazing... made a great first impression and really made you feel valued and important as a guest. While I love visiting the ranches - going there to hang out with Dennis and the guys was a big part of that experience. Everyone loves the ladies, no question - but there was a welcoming force in Dennis that isn't there anymore. Obviously - Dennis was the ultimate advocate for the ladies. However, it was great to have a presence there who could be that translation layer. If you haven't read his book - go for it. My wife read it to me on a long cross country drive and we were in stitches. It's honest, open, funny - one of the most interesting stories we have read.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  16. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

The gentleman I partied with today saw Dennis' picture in the cashier's office and said how much he wish he could've met him. Truly a legend

JadeMonroe likes this.
  17. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

He was definitely a legend in the sex industry and as a man!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Dennis was the type of gentleman that if he saw someone at the bar or in the parlor who wanted to party with a lady or simply wanted a tour, he'd buy them a drink and have a conversation with them. I believe we all miss him. He had a way of making everyone feel special

19. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

FlashingFinn, you're right, he did have an affinity for Marilyn Monroe.