RIP Dennis

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by lover5, Oct 16, 2018.

1. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I am shocked and sad to hear of the passing of Dennis. I will say a prayer for his family and loved ones. To all the houses and ladies I send my deepest condolences. Suzette you are in my thoughts this evening as I know you are hurting stay strong in the this time of sadness. Think of the good he has done for many of us and the world will be a little more empty without him. Dennis you will be missed but you will always live in our hearts and thoughts forever. Think of the fun times and positivity everyone. Good bye Mr Hof

2. zahn
    Chat with Me

zahn Active Member

Lover 5....so very well said..... clear and to the point, as Dennis was to us all.........

thanks for your thoughts...I am sure you speak for many of us with no words to pay our respects !!!!!

3. zahn
    Chat with Me

zahn Active Member

Lover 5....so very well said..... clear and to the point, as Dennis was to us all.........

thanks for your thoughts...I am sure you speak for many of us with no words to pay our respects !!!!!

geraldharris and AishaShah like this.
  4. RIP Dennis! Thank you so much for your kind words. The world will be a little dimmer without Dennis in it. He lived his life on his terms and didn't conform to anyone at anytime. You will be missed Dennis!
    Little A

5. Kali
    Chat with Me

Kali Brazilian/Italian SEXPOT MILF 5'3",123, 32D/27/36

Rest In Paradise Dennis! Know that you are missed dearly and that our world will never be the same without you in it. xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geraldharris likes this.
  6. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

You are missed each day, Daddy D. You are a man that lived life to the fullest and made a difference in so many lives. Your legacy will live on. Rest easy...

AliceLittle and geraldharris like this.
  7. We will always miss Dennis! He has be reunited with all his love ones in Heaven. He is looking down on us and smiling and wanting us to keep going!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and Niceguy Eddie like this.
  8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I don't have many heros, I thought myself as too old to have a hero, but Dennis was one of them Dennis was somebI looked up to and admire.

Never got a chance to meet him and that's a shame, I wish I could have shook his hand one time.

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

RIP Dennis ........................ :(

Dragon Daddy likes this.