REVIEW Roleplaying with Bryce Stevens

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

I first started chatting with Bryce when she was away from the ranch and preparing for her next visit. We seemed to hit it off right away as she was so easy to talk to and we seemed to have much in common both in and out of the bedroom. Such a friendly girl with great tastes in music!

I told her about some special fantasy roleplay things I wanted to do and she made me feel very comfortable that she had the experience and understand to be able to accomodate me and make it feel "real". I won't get into the details of what all of that was, except to say I've tried it with other girls before and no one has yet understood it in the way I needed them too.

As the time came closer for her return to the ranch, we started making specific plans to meet. As we hadn't yet seen full pictures of each other, the anticipation was becoming palpable on my part. I hadn't been so excited to meet someone in a long, long time.

When we finally met, she was everything thing I hoped she would be. Sweet, beautiful, showering me with kisses. (What a great kisser!) Our bodies immediately meshed together like a pair of old lovers who hadn't seen each other in years. It all felt....just...right! Needless to say, she fulfilled all my desires and left me only wanting more! Can't wait to book with her again!

What a delight! So much energy and fun and genuine passion in this tiny, little 5' 95 lb package! Thank you, Miss Bryce! Muah!

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you so much David for the beautiful review. I had a wonderful time with you and can't wait to do so again and do more fun role playing with you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  3. David 006,

Bryce is my ultimate fantasy. I hope some day we can meet. Bryce and I have similar body types. I'm not a very big man.

brandiminx and BryceStevens like this.
  4. This is awesome!! I'm glad she was able to fulfill these fantasies for you.
    Roleplaying is the best when a girl is her most comfortable, and can really get into the mindset of what she's doing!
    So cool you found that number one girl to provide it for you <3!

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy Riley. We did have a wonderful fun role playing session together!!

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a awesome review Bryce! Way to go!!!

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tuch for the sweet compliment. I can't wait to meet you and share your fun fantasy!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tuch2881 likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful Shelby!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  9. "Old lovers who hadn't seen each other in years" Wow. That sounds like an amazing connection! Lucky you!

BryceStevens likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review David! Must say I envy you!

Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  11. Nice review! That's great that you two had a nice party.
    Bryce is a classy little sweetheart full of energy and warmth!
    ;)

BryceStevens and david006 like this.
  12. I believe it!!! :) Roleplaying parties can never go wrong heh

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you BigAl. That's a nice compliment. You're so cute!!

david006 likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you hottie Alice for the nice compliment. I agree completely about the connection.

david006 likes this.
  15. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful Brandi for the really sweet compliment!!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you gorgeous Cumisha!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. ABSOLUTELY! Her warmth extends like the branches of a California Bay Laurel. She is an all around warm person.

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you HotSexyDiction for the sweet poetic compliment!! I like your name pick; HotSexyDiction.

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  20. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review! I am curious of what Miss @BryceStevens is like....

david006 and BryceStevens like this.
  21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I look forward to showing you in person Thunderstorm!!

thunderstorm likes this.
  22. BRYCE! You are welcome. I meant it because the description fits my encounter and exchanges with you. When I think of you, I don't just get merely turned on. I smile.

BryceStevens likes this.
  23. 'Wind of Change'. Like the 'eye of a hurricane'. And she rocks like one! Look for a review soon on Bryce, elaborating on these points later. 'Thunderstruck!'

Broadhildt and BryceStevens like this.
  24. Bryce is approachable because she is easy-going. She is pretty, sensual, sexy (enhanced by her voice), but not over the top and she is FUN. That is a humble last sentence. Fear not. If one word were to describe Bryce best, it is her EFFORT! Have clean hygiene and be respectful, because she is.

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

That's a nice thing to say HotSexyDiction. Thank you. I'm smiling now thinking of you!!

26. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you HotSexyDiction for the nice compliments!!

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love role-playing. It let's me be so many different people and versions of myself in so many enticing scenarios. I can't wait to be back at Kit Kat Ranch for more fun role-playing scenarios!

28. david006
    Chat with Me

And yet, with Bryce, it all seems effortless. She is a true natural beauty and sexual goddess who completely embraces who she is and loves what she does and it exudes from everywhere within her and without her.

Respecting her IS a must, and the rewards for doing so are ASTOUNDING!

Every minute with her such a delight!

BryceStevens likes this.
  29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you David for the really nice compliments!! I enjoyed our time together and very much look forward to more!!

30. david006
    Chat with Me

I am SO looking forward to seeing you again. Breathing you in deeply. Feeling your touch against me.

Craving....

BryceStevens likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I've known Bryce for over 20 years and she is my "Best Friend"!!! We've traveled together too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. david006
    Chat with Me

Isn't she just so delightful and tasty, Cumisha?

BryceStevens likes this.
  33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to do that David!!

34. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I'm so happy we're BF Cumisha. We've had so many wonderful times together and many more to come.

35. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

I've heard so many good things about Bryce; can't wait to meet on your return!

BryceStevens likes this.