REVIEW Round 3 with Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Apr 3, 2018.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

So yeah...it had only been a couple of days since the last time I had seen her, but really, I just couldn’t wait to see her again. I just had to taste and touch and feel her again.

So I get ahold of her and it’s her day off and ask her“can you meet me in 45 minutes?” She says she can’t because she’s actually more than an hour away. But she was willing to meet in two hours! So cool! But I just couldn’t schedule that so we set it up for the next afternoon. So it’s set!

And for the first time, neither of us are late! Haha! First thing she says to me is “I so wish could have seen you yesterday! I was so horny!” Inoryte? Me too!

So we continue pretty much where we left off. Kissing and rolling around and sharing dirty stories from our past. This time I want to be even a little bit more aggressive with her and try to push her limits and not only does she take it, but she just gets wetter and wetter! OMG. This girl just doesn’t quit!

After she cums several times and I explode in amazing streams of passion, I tell her that I actually had waited over a year to finally meet her. That at first I was intimidated because her pics online are SO beautiful (and because she can be a bit aloof online) that I just presumed she must be way out of my price range and probably not kinky enough for me anyway. Girls that beautiful and sweet are never THAT dirty, right?

Boy, was I wrong on both counts! Not only has she been willing to work with me on the budget, but when we started talking about what we like and she said “I don’t want to scare you”, I knew she was the girl for me!

And no. So far we haven’t scared each other yet :). Only smiles and screams of passion.

Stay tuned to this channel for more adventures to come...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review @david006!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love it!!!! We’re so great together!! Sex with you is mind blowing.

david006 likes this.
  4. david006
    Chat with Me

My mind is filling up right now with thoughts of what to do with you/to you during Round 4!

Can’t wait!

pantera likes this.
  5. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

DANG!!! I am SO jealous of you! Pantera sounds like a living, breathing fantasy!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera and david006 like this.
  6. david006
    Chat with Me

She’s MY living, breathing fantasy for sure!

And a few other things....

pantera likes this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait either ;) it just keeps getting better

david006 likes this.
  8. david006
    Chat with Me

It does! I love the way you’ve opened up some things inside me that I haven’t really felt for a long time. When I think about the things we’ve already done and knowing how much more we have yet to explore, it makes me want to come running back to you as soon as I can!

It feels so right to be so wrong with you!

pantera likes this.
  9. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hey!
    That’s how I feel!!

You’re so fun to play with and it’s nice to know there’s someone out there as freaky as I am lol :)

david006 likes this.
  10. david006
    Chat with Me

Yesss. I feel like I have met my prostitute doppelgänger!

pantera likes this.
  11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hahahahahahaaaaa omg! Yes you have

david006 likes this.
  12. david006
    Chat with Me

Let’s find each other again very soon!!!

pantera likes this.
  13. pantera
    Chat with Me

david006 likes this.
  14. you've got me coming back for more too. November can't come any sooner

15. I miss you more than you know Pantera

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Sounds like you found yourself a good woman!

david006 likes this.
  18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Trailboss likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

david006 likes this.
  20. david006
    Chat with Me

Ya think???? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @david006 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. She is great. I am counting the days until I see her again...

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@pantera is beautiful and very sexy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]