Ruby Rae Overnight

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by griff307, Jun 25, 2018.

1. This is long overdue. I wrote this for Ruby a year ago but thought my profile was deleted, so I never posted it. Well I'm going to correct that and give her credit where credit it due! Ruby if your reading this, sorry for taking so long to post this.

Hard to believe the first time I saw Ruby was in 2011 and 6 years later she still looks stunning as ever! This was my third party with Ruby, it might have been the fourth but unfortunately I missed out when she took her break awhile back. So needless to say I was pretty bummed out cause I was hoping for another chance to see my favorite redhead. Turns out luck was on my side and I saw she was coming back for 2017, I was really excited and e-mailed her first chance I got to set up a date. I've done quite a few parties at both the Bunny Ranch and the Love Ranch but one I've never done is an overnight, and when I heard Ruby was coming back I knew exactly who I wanted to spend the evening with! One thing I want to mention that I thought was really cool was the trust factor. Reason I say this is because I hadn't seen Ruby in a few years and even after all that time she agreed to spend the night with me in Tahoe. I decided to book a room at the Hard Rock hotel in Tahoe, and I definitely recommend it to anybody who is looking for a unique hotel experience because there's lots of memorabilia from famous rock stars and musicians so its definitely a place to check out. I wanted to do an out date as well, so Ruby found something really cool that I've never got to do before. She booked us on a dinner boat cruise around Lake Tahoe and I must say how awesome it was! Food was really good and the vibe and atmosphere surrounding us was really cool! I really do enjoy talking with Ruby, because she makes it so easy to confide in her and I like the fact I can ask her questions about things going on in her life. I was amazed on the things I learned about her, so it made the experience that much more enjoyable! Here's something I found interesting on this dinner cruise. Ruby told me she hasn't had alcohol in about a year. Funny thing is we step on the boat and the first thing they do is give us both a glass of champagne. Ruby just rolled with it and even had a glass of wine with her meal. I'm a whiskey drinker so I had my Jameson and ginger ale, best part was Ruby joined me for a shot of fireball whiskey that was the highlight of the dinner cruise! After taking in the views of Emerald Bay and enjoying some live music the boat brought us back and we headed to the hotel.

I have a thing for women wearing stockings, its just something I enjoy seeing and feeling too! Ruby pulls this look off better then any woman I've ever met, that's the reason I request to have her wear them every time I see her. Don't believe me, check out her website she has a few pictures and I swear it will change your life. Ruby and I did a little photo shoot during our first party together, and it was really fun to do that again for this one! Something about taking pictures of a beautiful woman wearing sexy lingerie is alluring to me and I enjoyed every minute of it!

I think back on it and I considered myself the luckiest man, having Ruby one the most gorgeous women I've ever had the privilege of spending the night with. Just waking up the next morning and knowing she was naked underneath the sheets, makes a man feel on top of the world. So if your ever in doubt about doing an overnight, Ruby will take care of you. She was attentive, captivating and just a joy to be around! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a genuine experience! I'm nothing more then the average Joe, and I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world but with Ruby all that doesn't matter to her. As long as your a down to earth dude, and you show respect, Ruby will see to it that you get the best experience possible. Thank you Ruby for the awesome night, it was great reconnecting with you again! I really enjoyed sharing this experience with you, I hope to see you again soon!! :)

Here's a couple of pictures from our night people might have seen floating around the forums. Taken by yours truly. :)

IMG_1962.JPG IMG_1996.JPG

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Awesome review, @griff307! You are 100% correct about Ruby. :) She is definitely a "gem" and a very special lady. :rolleyes:

3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Excellent review. Sounds like Ruby gives a great party.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Amazing review! @RubyRae is just as sweet inside and she is outside!

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Omgsh! You cutie! This made me so happy to see! :) You were such a blast that night and such a good photographer with a little direction ;) I hope to see your handsome face again soon!

xoxoxoxo

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review of a great lady! I fell for Ruby the first time I saw her. It took awhile before I was able to see her but it was worth the wait. Ruby is an amazing woman and I will always remember every moment of our time together.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Another favorite! Such good times :D

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review and adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @RubyRae fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough, jestr and ROADRUNNER J like this.