Sex Sofa With Alice Little

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jan 16, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Looking for an interesting way to spice up your sex life? Sex Sofas are the latest sex trend to recently remerge in popularity. Armed with more positions than ever before, lovers are taking their lovemaking out from between the sheets and onto Sex Sofas. Being a legal sex worker, I make it a priority to educate myself on upcoming sex trends so I can have those experiences with my lovers here at the Bunny Ranch. Sex furniture has always been popular amongst explorative couples, but only recently has it become generally accepted. With the addition of a Sex Sofa to my Suite at the Bunny Ranch, I’m able to create better sex experiences for all my clients!

[​IMG]

If you're someone who has had difficulty with exotic sex positions in the past, you could benefit greatly from using a Sex Sofa. Due to the multitude of adjustable angles, it’s easy to find a position that’s comfortable on the hips, knees, and wrists. You can have the man on the bottom, or the woman on the bottom depending on which one of the hundreds of positions you indulge in. Even traditional positions take on a unique, erotic edge! There are countless possible ways to use a Sex Sofa. My guests with mobility differences have also found great benefit from having the sofa available, as it allows them to experience sex positions their bodies otherwise wouldn't be able to handle. The sofa is also perfect for lovers that differ in height! Being just 4'8", I take full advantage of this fact to assume all sorts of flexible, erotic positions! Are you ready to try a Sex Sofa, PM or email me today!

Cohenprime86, Axel Foley, cch and 4 others like this.
  2. AlanahPierce
    Chat with Me

AlanahPierce ☘☘The Polynesian Princess☘☘

Such a kinky idea. I need one of those too [smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle and JBear like this.
  3. The frog looks amazing but that Limpet

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. LOL I LOVE IT! I want one! I've used the firm sex pillows before but not the furniture. Where would we find one? Thanks for the advice Alice! Being only 5'0" I know how difficult it can be for a petite girl lol

AliceLittle and JBear like this.
  5. We will be using this next time I see you.

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. Sex sofas are amazing! They make g-spot penetration absolutely effortless, especially with doggy style.

AliceLittle likes this.
  7. Ladies the Sex Sofa is a fantastic, if you haven't tried one you need to do it! Oh Toadvine we can use it for sure! I can't wait..
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-38s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

We have had a little bit of time on that sex sofa and I am looking forward to even more fun that we can have on it, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. We will use the Sex Sofa more next time Dragon Daddy!

[​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  10. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Oh Alice I want to try them all! We will have to have some fun on the Sex Sofa on my next visit!

11. Let's check off each position one at a time! The Sex Sofa is so fun!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book @AliceLittle today to experience her "Sex Sofa"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Ooooooooo that looks fun!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. Natasha, it is so much fun and when you are as tiny as me, it helps with all kinds of fun positions!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-32s.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  15. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

The Sex Sofa ready did help with some of the positions I wanted to try, you are so petite it really opened up more possibilities!

16. The Sex Sofa is great!If you would like to try it just let me know! It does help with a lot of different positions!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  17. Always remember I have something for everyone. Whether it is breakfast, BDSM, fetish, GFE or a virgin voyage! Please PM or email me today and let's start planning out fun!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  18. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Sex Sofa fun! I am in! Let's try all the different positions.......

19. We will have an amazing time together using the Sex Sofa! I can't wait! Email me today! [email protected]
    20930990_885602544922890_1881039833_o.jpg

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  20. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I think it's time we revisit this sofa and cross out every position you've listed as we discover them. I'm ready for class!

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. I am so ready Auron79! Let's do it!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 and auron79 like this.
  22. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

You are so pretty! And this sofa looks completely amazing. #eroticismfurniture

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. This sounds like so much fun !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. The Sex Sofa is so much fun, it adds a different element into a party!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  25. auron79
    Chat with Me

I know how we can bring this sofa into a party we have yet to explore together. ;)
    This picture is so sexy!

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. Thank you so much Auron79! The Sex Sofa is in my room just waiting for you!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 and auron79 like this.
  27. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Look very interesting and loads of fun

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. auron79
    Chat with Me

I look forward to be getting reacquainted with you and this magical sofa and continuing the fun we are going to have with it.

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today and experience her "Sex Sofa" with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Auron79, I will have it in my room when you get here! spanky1234, it is a lot of fun!
    9-2.jpg

Cohenprime86, spanky1234 and auron79 like this.
  31. auron79
    Chat with Me

Lets have our imaginations run wild while exploring more with this sofa.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Schedule an appointment with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Let's make use of my Sex Sofa! We can try all the positions when we are together!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  34. Every Ranch has someone for everyone! If you are looking for a petite redhead that's so tiny you can carry her around, who has the energy to keep going and loves what she does, you found the right Ranch and the right girl! Email me today![email protected] and let's start planning!
    [​IMG]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  35. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Alice brought in the Sex Sofa and I can't believe how much easier some of the positions are to do with her, remember she is only 4'8"! Thanks Alice, if you want some extra fun ask for it!