RANCH SPECIAL SUMMER'S BUBBLE BATH SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, I have a new special going on right now!

If you have seen me on livestream, then you probably know how much I love bubble baths!

For my new special, when you book two hours in the Fantasy Suite, I am giving you an additional thirty minutes with me, in which we can use to take a hot, steamy, relaxing, bubble bath together!

I just had a new bottle of bubbles delivered to my doorstep today, and they are dying to be used.

Email me to plan our fantasy party: [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019
  2. Oh my goodness! This sounds absolutely sensuous. Bath bombs and salts are great too.

It's one lucky gentleman who books this party!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

summersage likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous "Bubble Bath Party" with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  4. OH my goodness this looks like a such a relaxing and seductive party! Right on beautiful lady! I love this idea.

summersage likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

summersage likes this.
  6. Yes! I love bath bombs and salts as well, they make for such an amazing, decompressing experience! You are so sweet, thank you!

7. Awe, you are the sweetest Kennedy! Yes, it is such a great time. I think that anybody would have an amazing time in the tub with either of us, or even both of us ;)

8. Thats right girl, you know it! I am grateful for the amazing company that gives me these great times though :)

9. Looks great, extremely tempting.

10. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I love bubble baths Summer. Would love to take a bath with you one day.

11. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great special Summer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]