About Me SUMMER'S FITNESS JOURNEY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 23, 2019.

?

Do you prefer to go on a hike or work out on a cardio machine?

1. go for a hike

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. cardio machine

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Hey everyone!!! :)

I have recently been extra inspired by @MercyMercydys to go all in on my fitness journey!

I have been working on it for a while, but have not stayed consistent. So, I am finally in the right head space, and am settled down with a set work and school schedule now, and am choosing to make fitness one of my top priorities. Not only do I want to slim down a little bit and tone up, but I want the amazing feeling that come with working out and eating healthy consistently. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle overall improves both my physical and my mental health, and so I cannot wait to share this journey with you guys!

I started my journey at 171 lbs, and I am now 165- off to a good start! The goal is to lose weight and then add some more on in muscle.

I will continue to add on to your thread, and encourage to leave workout ideas, hiking spots, healthy recipes, and share your fitness progress with me too! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of me working on my 100 ones of water for the day last night!! I was successful :)

[​IMG]

I have made some more progress!! I went from 165 to 161, and I have never felt better! Eating better and staying more active truly does make me a much happier person! Here is a picture of me sparkling, not sweating ;) , after a cardio session!!

[​IMG]

Update!!! I weighed in this morning, on September 3rd, and I am now down to 158.1 lbs! I am absolutely loving the gym at my new apartment by the way! The cardio equipment in there is top notch, yay! :)

[​IMG]

I was not as dedicated to my diet and exercise this past week, but I am not going to be hard on myself, I will only keep moving forward!! It was nice to indulge for a few days, but now I am more focused than ever! I weighed in today at 156.3 pounds!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mmm lemon-cucumber water has been my favorite lately! @MarliMichaels introduced me to it, and I am hooked!! It is so good for my skin, and yet so tasty! :)

[​IMG]

WOW!! It has been just one day shy of a month since my last health and fitness update!! I am now 150.0 pounds, over halfway to my goal and I am feeling so great! Since it is now freezing outside most of the time, I utilize the treadmill most days for my cardio. I love to walk on the highest incline as fast as I can, because it helps to prepare me for hikes, and it makes me a quick walker for when I am speed walking across campus every day lol! How have your guys journeys been this past month? :)

[​IMG]

I have added some muscle strengthening exercises to my daily workouts, and I am feeling better than ever! I am finally starting to tone up in my arms and more in my abs. Tomorrow morning I go to the doctor and weigh in, so I will keep you posted! :) (10/22/2019)

I am now in the 140s finally! I am just a few pounds away from my lightest weight ever, which was two and a half years ago. I am excited to see my body transform in a way that I have never seen before! What is your favorite workout to do? A couple of mine are crunches and planks! (10/25/2019)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Updated 2/24/2020)
    So I have been doing a wonderful job at maintaining my weight, and have been doing my best to keep up on a regular gym schedule! Here is an update for you! Please excuse my morning face :p

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I had to go into the doctors and found out I needed to start working out and doing cardio. @AbbyAvery was my gorgeous cheerleader and motivator! I haven’t missed a day! Down below 230 lbs and can run a mile in less than 8 minutes! Being in shape is a great goal. For me as weird/good as this may sound...I want to give you girls the best me...so when I take off my shirt I can lift your eyebrows..just like when my jaw hits the floor after your dress does ;) Best of luck summer, can’t wait to see your progress!

Power&glory83 and summersage like this.
  3. You’re doing GREAT, Summer! I’m so proud of you for staying disciplined! :)

auron79, summersage and Built tough like this.
  4. You look great girl!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

summersage likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Keep up the good job!!! I love your adorable pics!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  6. Thank you love!!! Lots of hard work ahead of me, and excited about it all!! transformation time :)

7. Thank you love, I really appreciate it!! :)

8. Awe, thank you Roxy, I really appreciate it!!! After all summer of wanting to stick to it, I finally found the discipline lol :) Thank you for your constant motivation and encouragement <3

9. That is amazing progress, congrats keep its up!! She is the best cheerleader isn't she. Thank you!!! more pics to come

Built tough likes this.
  10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

YAY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weigh-in update?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @summersage to your accomplishments!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I love your adorable photos!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I go to the doctor in the morning, so I will update you tomorrow on my new weight!! Super excited!! Ahhh, and can't wait to see you soon too! What date are you coming back on tour? xoxoxoxo <3

MercyMoselle likes this.
  14. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Your workout efforts are showing. Looking good.

MercyMoselle and summersage like this.
  15. Love the post Summer! Too bad I can't decide. Depends on my mood!

summersage likes this.
  16. Awe, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Thanks Abbykins <3 right, lol I love doing both!

18. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Summer! One of the great things about getting healthy now is that it makes it much easier to stay healthy when you're older. You just develop these great exercise and eating habits and then continue them into your 40s and 50s without thinking about them much.

19. Your journey is inspiring and motivating Summer. I love reading these success stories. Living our best life is what its all about right!! You go girl!

20. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Keep up the great work Summer! Looking awesome :)

21. Summer is doing SO GREAT at staying disciplined! Give her a reward by spending some quality time with her :)

grizzly likes this.
  22. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have been in a slump of late working lots of OT at the prison. However, I went to see my Dr for a viral infection & I weighed in at 227 down from 250 lbs.

I did this by cutting out soda, hiking 2-3 miles a day. This Fall/Winter I Will still hit the trails but also utilize the gym & swimming pool & get back to eating better.

I plan on doing some hiking in Death Valley & Lake Tahoe when I come for a visit first week of December.

You look amazing @summersage!

My motivation was my job, I have to be able to respond to emrgencencies & perform @ peak condition & the first one I responded to I was out of breath I was no good to my fellow officers that depend on me.

20190717_065837.jpg 20190906_070150.jpg

Just a few photos from my most recent hike!$

FinleyWest and summersage like this.
  23. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

You are killing it girl. Looking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summersage likes this.
  24. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MISSING YOU EXTRA TODAY @summersage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

summersage likes this.
  25. Aweeee this just made my night!! Sorry it took me so long to see it <3 Thank you Mercy, I miss you too!!

MercyMoselle likes this.
  26. Thank you so much Misty!! I appreciate the positivity and encouragement :) :)

27. It Looks like it was a very beautiful hike! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!

grizzly likes this.
  28. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

I saw DR yesterday, I'm down another 8.2 lbs in two weeks! 140!!!!!!!!!!!!

summersage likes this.
  29. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

You look amazing! Keep going. So inspiring!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Keep up the awesome work!!! You are looking fabulous!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. YASSSSS so happy for you girl!!! keep up the amazing work <3 xoxoxo

32. You look great!! xoxoxo [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

summersage likes this.
  33. Thank you Piper!! I have been working hard, so I appreciate the love!! xoxox

34. Keep it up Summer! You’re doing awesome and look so cute and happy in your gym selfies! :)

summersage likes this.
  35. Y
    You are truly the sweetest, Roxy!! Thank you for your endless support <3