Tell Me a Joke....

Discussion in 'Games' started by DahliaBlue, Jul 8, 2016.

1. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What's green and sings?

Elvis Parsely

2. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

What's the sign on a out-of-bussiness brothel say?

Just beat it, we're closed.

3. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

what's the difference between a hooker and a drugdealer?

a hooker can wash her crack and resell it

JadeJasper likes this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I'm a mailman. At Christmas this year, blonde Mrs. Jankowitz met me at the door and invited me in for a great breakfast spread. After I ate, I thanked her and she said, "There's more." She took me to her bedroom and showed me moves I had never imagined. I told her I had no idea she felt this way. She said, "I don't." I ask, "So what was all this about?" She says, "I asked the husband what to give the mailman." He said, "Screw the mailman! Breakfast was my idea."

Sharky likes this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I can’t believe my girlfriend stole a massive dildo from a sex shop we were in without me noticing!

I didn’t know she had it in her.

Sharky and Lily Poole like this.
  6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Redneck - Relationship Advice

A redneck calls into a radio advice show and asks, ''If I get divorced from my wife, does that mean she ain't my sister any more?''

Sharky and sierraflyer like this.
  7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Otis, Henry, and Tom were sitting in a bar discussing their wives. Henry started by saying, "I think my wife is fooling around on me. I went home the other day and found a hammer and a saw under our bed. I think she is cheatin' on me with a carpenter!"

Tom answered, "Ya, I think my wife is not faithful either. The other day I went home and found a pipe wrench and some pipes under my bed. I think she is cheatin' on me with a plumber!"

Otis then joins in and says, "Well, if you think that's bad, I've got one for ya. I went home yesterday and found a cowboy under my bed. I think my Lina is cheatin' on me with a horse!"

Sharky likes this.
  8. How does Darth Vader like his toast?

On the dark side

[​IMG]

Sharky and JadeJasper like this.
  9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

The Angel's Story

[​IMG]
    On Christmas Eve Santa Claus was getting ready for his annual trip. As he pulled his favorite pair of red pants on, they ripped. So, he had to take them off and put on another pair, which were a bit too tight. He then went to check on the rest of the preparations. The elves were on strike. The reindeer had shin-splints. At this point, Santa was BUMMED. He went into the kitchen to take a calming drink, and the bottle was EMPTY. Now he was really mad. All of sudden, there was a knock at the door. Santa, in his angry state, ignored it. There was another knock. Santa was in no mood for all of this. When the knock came again, Santa --filled with rage-- threw open the door. Standing there was a little angel who said, "Hi Santa! What do you want me to do with this Christmas Tree?" Hence...the story of the Angel atop the tree.

Sharky and sierraflyer like this.
  10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: Why is Santa so jolly?
    A: He knows where the naughty girls live.

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Four old-timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how nice it would be to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an argument, go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies, and play a round. His buddies all chimed in and said, “Let’s do it! We’ll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here early Christmas morning.”

Months later, Christmas morning arrives, and they were all on the golf course.

The first guy says, “Boy, this game cost me a fortune! I bought my wife such a big diamond ring that she can’t take her eyes off it.”

The next guy says, “My wife is at home planning the cruise I gave her. She was up to her eyeballs in brochures.”

The last guy says, “Well, my wife is at home admiring her new car and reading the manual.”

They all turned to the last guy in the group who is staring at them like they all had lost their minds.

“I can’t believe all of you went to such an expense for this golf game. I woke up, slapped my wife on the butt and said, “Well Babe, Merry Christmas! It’s a great morning for either sex or golf, and she said, “Take a sweater.”

Sharky, JadeJasper and John N Ga like this.
  12. What do you call a nun in a wheel chair? :)

Virgin Mobile XD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. What do you call an alligator in a vest??

An Investigator!!!!

Sharky likes this.
  14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A brunette and a blonde were speeding down the street when they passed a cop. "Oh no!" cried the brunette. "Is he following me?" "Yep," replied the blonde. "I'm going to drive down this little side road, okay?" said the brunette. "Yep," replied the blonde. "Is the cop still following me?" "Yep." "Are his lights on?" "Yep, nope, yep, nope, yep, nope..."

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: What do you call Toys R' Us in the hood?
    A: We B Toyz N' Shit

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!" Before the mother could raise a concern, "Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's mom asked, "Really small, was it?" Sally replied, "No, salty." Her mom fainted.

17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A boss said to his secretary I want to have sex with you and I'll make it very fast. I'll throw $1000 on the floor and by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, "Do it but ask him for $2000, if you pick up the money very fast he won't have enough time to undress himself."

So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, "What happened?" She responds, "The bastard used coins."

Sharky likes this.
  18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: Why is the section of body between a woman's breasts and her crotch called a waist?

A: You could fit another pair of breasts there...

19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe." Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken." "No," said the little girl. "She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken."

JadeJasper likes this.
  20. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

A blond orders a beer.....

The bartender fills the mug and slides it down the bar

It hits the blond woman's boobs and splashes all over them.

The bartender goes over, retrieves the mug and licks the beer off her boobs.

Each time the blond calls for another beer this happens.

So after the third beer, a guy sitting at the bar decides to help the bartender out.

The next time the bartender hit her boobs, the man jumps up and starts to lick her breasts.

She decks him!

He is lying on the floor moaning, 'Jeez, lady... Why do you let the bartender do it and not me?'

“Helloooo!", says the blond”.... “He has a licker license!”

Bet you didn't see that coming!!!

JadeJasper and Sharky like this.
  21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

I won't laugh, said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over 15 years of working here, I've never laughed at a patient." "Okay, then," Said Randy, and he proceeded to drop his pants revealing the smallest male part the nurse had ever seen. In length and width, it was almost identical to a AA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse tried to suppress a laugh, but it just came out. Feeling very bad at laughing at the mans part she composed herself as best she could. "I'm very sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor, as a nurse and a lady, I promise that won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"Its swollen," Randy replied.

She ran out of the room.

22. Pat Mahomes and Drew Brees walk into a bar.....to watch the Superbowl.

Tom Brady voted for Donald Trump because he was against inflation.

The NFL wanted 2 great conference championships....then the refs showed up.

JadeJasper likes this.
  23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A blonde, a redhead and a brunette look through a dictionary for the hardest words they know. The brunette's word is "quizzical." The redhead's word is "sardonic." The blonde's word is "d**k."

JadeJasper, Sharky and thunderstorm like this.
  24. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

A student in a psych class is asking his professor about sexual fetishes.

Student: Do you know the scientific names of most of the sexual fetishes?

Prof: I believe I know just about all of them, I’ve been teaching psychology for over 40 years.

Student: Well, what do you call a person who is aroused by dead people.

Prof: Easy, that’s a necrophiliac.

Student: How about someone who is aroused by feces?

Prof: That’s not so common but I believe they call those people coprophiliacs.

Student: Wow, you know a lot. Ok, what about me? I’m aroused by sticking my junk into a bag of cashews. What would you call me?

Prof: Well, I’d say you’re fucking nuts.

25. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon little Johnnie, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude.
    But eventually his turn came. Little Johnnie walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnnie had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.
    "It's a period" reported Johnnie. "Well I can see that" she said. "But what is so exciting about a period?"
    "Damned if I know" said Johnnie, "but this morning my fifteen-year-old sister said she missed two. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself."

26. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A girl goes on a blind date. The blind date hadn't been all that great, and she was relieved the evening was finally over. At her apartment door, her date suddenly said, "Hey! You wanna see my underwear?" Before she could respond, he had dropped his pants, right there in the hall, revealing that he wasn't wearing any underwear. She glanced down and said, "Nice design - does it also come in men's sizes?"

JadeJasper likes this.
  27. What do you call a girl who won’t suck?

You don’t :D

thunderstorm likes this.
  28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Whats the difference between boogers and broccoli.............

Kids don't eat broccoli!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Sharky, thunderstorm and JadeJasper like this.
  29. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

What turns “No, no, no” into “Mmmmmmm”?

Duct tape.

30. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: What do you call a geriatric gynecologist?

A: A spreader of old wives' tales!

31. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Hooters

Q: What did the dumb blond say to the large breasted waitress after reading her name tag?

A: What did you name the other one?

Sharky likes this.
  32. My ex-wife was such a bad cook we had to disable the smoke alarms.

My ex-wife was such a bad cook she could burn water.

My ex-wife was such a bad cook PETA called it cruelty to animals for her to feed the dog leftovers.

My ex-wife was such a bad cook, we prayed after we ate.

My ex-wife was such a bad cook Domino's knew her by voice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
    JadeJasper likes this.
  33. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: Why does a blonde believe that phone sex isn't safe?
    A: Because condoms don't fit over her iPhone.

34. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Two old men in a retirement village were sitting in the reading room and one said to the other, ''How do you really feel? I mean, you're 72 years old, how do you honestly feel?''
    ''Honestly, I feel like a new born baby. I've got no hair, no teeth, and I just wet myself.''

Sharky likes this.
  35. Q: Why did politicians outlaw theft, robbery and fraud?
    A: They hate competition.
    :p:p:D:D;);)