The energized Pantera 9/2017

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 8, 2017.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

When I go to the bunny ranch I usually chat with Pantera. However, this trip I was not able to as Pantera was on break. I was fortunately that Jenny Jade came to the rescue. She stayed and kept me company in more then, one occasion. Without her I don’t know how I could past the time that I am there. Thank you Jenny Jade and it was a pleasure talking to you. However, I was to meet Pantera on my last night at Carson.

When I arrived to the Ranch for my party with Pantera, I asked for Pantera, she came out with her beautiful smile. We sat and chatted for some time to catch up. She never complained with anything. I just felt that she just returned to the ranch and has plenty to do to settle in. So, I decided we should start our party. Negotiation is always easy between us. We went to the cashier and took care of business. We went back to her room, Pantera was getting ready for our party. I always start with some foreplay. But, this party with Pantera was so different from all our previous parties we had. I have never seen Pantera move the way she did with so much energy. I was so wowed! And I was speechless. I asked her where all this energy is coming from. She said that I was her first party of the tour and so she wasn’t tired at all. Lol, I should come back and be her first party on her tour back. Pantera has always been a good partier, but, this was the best one I had with her.

Pantera, I wasn’t able to chat with you as much this trip. But, I am glad I was able to see you on my last night before I leave Carson. It is always a pleasure seeing and chatting with you. You have always been there for me every year I have come to Carson. Until we meet again, xoxo

pantera and John N Ga like this.