REVIEW The Evening with Brooklyn Mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Benz, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

The first meeting August of 2019 karaoke night at the kitkat ranch. I notice a tall, sensual new member of the kitkat range. @BrooklynMae sat across the room, with long black hair, a stunning body and her eyes that can pierce through any man’s heart. Brooklyn Mae looks very intriguing and interesting that I was drawn across the room to meet her. Brooklyn was so easy to talk to her that the night flew by. I meet her again on Tuesday August 2019, we decided on a date to party.

I decided to spoil this beautiful lady with gifts, on Tuesday morning I drop off one of her favorite candy Haribo Gummy candies in all the different flavors. On Wednesday I remember that she mentions that she wanted a lava lamp for her room (guys listen carefully to the women), I drop it off on Wednesday. Thursday flowers were delivered to her.

It’s the special night and I walk in the lounge, and they call from her. Brooklyn Mae appear in the lounge, we both look at each other with a grin on each other faces. She is cover with a robe that matches the sexuality oozing from her body. We take care of business with the house mom.

As I shower to get ready, my body is anticipating what adventure we will have. She appears in the robe and my eyes and body react to her. We kiss each other as lost lover from a time in the past. The rest of the story is between Brooklyn and Me.

I can say it was such a pleasure to have meet someone that enjoy my company physically, mentally and emotionally. She is worth the time and space to be with her. The time with her flew by so fast, it was a blur. Upon re-entering the lounge, the karaoke was going on, I needed a drink. I had a out of body experience that I have never felt in the last 18 months. She brought me to a special place that I have miss in a long time. I felt like a man again, walking tall, with a pip in my step. We have started to plan for the next party, in December on my birthday.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @BrooklynMae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book you fabulous party with @BrooklyMae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @BrooklynMae fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]