The First House Party in 2 years!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Mar 18, 2022.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

That's right! Yesterday, March 17th, was the 1st house party for St. Patrick's since the last one in 2020. Snow kept me from that one but the roads were clear and I made the drive up to the Bunny Ranch. There was the beautiful and sexy Sindi Sky. Always nice to see a familiar face and body. (and what a bod too) I also got to catch up with the petite and very sexy Piper Rae. Looking hot as ever. Piper is so sweet. I also finally got to meet the highly sexy Air Force Amy. What a bundle of sexual energy. Got to meet lots of the new ladies, like Abby Road. I won a big bottle of champagne in the raffle. Everyone enjoyed that. I even worked up the nerve to sing a Tony Bennett song. Then it was off to the Sagebrush. Glip, John in GA, Cronus, Raz, and some of the other local guys were there before me. We played a game and each person won a key to a treasure chest. John tried his 1st and it opened! The rest of us never got a chance. Everyone had fun singing Karaoke at the Sage. Lola put on a real performance. Destini then took me to her room for a little private party. She has it all fixed up and feeling cozy. Another great time with the birthday girl. (today is Destini's birthday) I was having such a good time I forgot to take pictures. My bad. So nice to start having things back again.

2. I may have missed out on that party, but the details you provided let me know just how great it was. As long as YOU had a great time that's all that matters.

foreverman likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

great reporting FM... and it sounds like you and everyone else had a wonderful time. looking forward to your ranch report or reports...lol...thanks T

foreverman likes this.
  4. Great report, @foreverman ! Nice to see Mound House coming back! So you'll just have to go back for a few parlor photo captures! :)

foreverman likes this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

hope to see you again once you get better @foreverman. It is always a pleasure!!!!

foreverman likes this.
  6. We like to party,party, party all night long. Fell better @foreverman and be back as soon as you can ok? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.