REVIEW The Ineffable Sandi Benks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SDJ, May 22, 2019.

1. SDJ
    Chat with Me

SDJ Well-Known Member

I was going to lean on the trusty thesaurus to search for just the right word to describe Sandi Benks when I realized it was "ineffable." (No, it's not a dirty word: Google it.)

Our paths crossed briefly last fall but even then, just one tilt of her head led me to suspect she was part sensual, part silly, part lioness, part kitten. She had the most polite, sweetest "Come hither" Cleopatra look you'll find. So when I got back to Carson recently, I was determined to see if my suspicion was correct.

Yup. Absolutely. She's all that and a bag of chips (or a bowl of ice cream). A party beyond compare, but more than that, just a neat person to hang with - if you shot her a secret glance in high school, she's the kind who would fire back "What are you looking at, mister?" and then meet you secretly behind the soda shop.

So, yeah - ineffable. And probably a pretty good chance you too will be babbling in tongues after you spend time with Sandi.

ROADRUNNER J and SandiBenks like this.
  2. Thank you, thank you!

I'm thinking...

First time is ineffable.

Second time will be... obmutescent?

See you soon handsome! ;)

XOXO
    Sandi

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @SandiBenks today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]