The lovely Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

First time I met Pantera was 2 years ago on my first trip to the ranch. As nervous as I was and she knew it. She gave an effort to come over to me to keep me company and chat with me. She even took good care of me while I was at the parlor. Things like this I don’t forget. My second trip to the ranch I made sure I planned a party with Pantera she is a very beautiful woman inside and out. The party went very well and she is amazing for my first party with her.
    The party I had with Pantera was too short last year. This year I extended our playing time to enjoy more of her company. We finally went to her room and negotiated our party. We came to an agreement very quickly. I have to say I enjoyed our party even more this time with the extended time we had. I didn’t have to rush things and we took our time. She is amazing in the bed room. You would need to party with her to find out for yourself to see how amazing she is.
    Pantera is very down to earth woman and very easy to talk to. I had many great conversations with her. She would come out of her room just to keep me company at the parlor when she wasn’t busy with other things. She would stay with me until she was tired or wanted to rest and watch her movie in her room. But, I do appreciate her time and I love her for that. Thank you Pantera you are wonderful xoxo. I was very happy that she hung out with me that night until she went back to her room. Without her I would not have met Victoria Raver and Chase Logan.

AmoraReyna likes this.
  2. Very nice review

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you Vanity

4. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Love your review!

5. Nice review.

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Superb review Spanky!

7. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you,

8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you,

9. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Thank you, John

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Spanky I always have such a great time with you. You are so much fun to be around! Missing your presence already.

Xo

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I had a very great time with you also. It is nice to hang with you as always.

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Right :) we have fun everytime. Xo

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

14. pantera
    Chat with Me