RANCH SPECIAL The Remy Martin Opulence Party!!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 24, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

The Remy Martin Opulence Party

[​IMG]

Is an extended outdate within the borders of Nevada for the affluent gentleman or lady who appreciates the finer things, needs some spice in their life and the sexiest, premium epicurean accomplice to navigate them on this elaborate journey where fantasy and reality intermingle.

[​IMG]

The locations: Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas or Reno, where upon our arrival, we rent a sexy sports car or a luxury vehicle and take a drive. We spend a few leisurely hours checking out the scenery…including a secluded stop or two along the way where you take control of my wheel, inspect my landscape and perfect your parking skills while I demonstrate my expertise with a stick shift.

[​IMG]

Then we check into our high-end hotel suite fit for royals like us for some delicious one-on-one time, before we recharge our batteries with a lavish meal at an elite Michelin Star restaurant, one where we dress to the nines and you have the means to land us an exclusive reservation in a private booth away from prying eyes.

[​IMG]

As we crack the champagne and sample rare vintages as the late afternoon melts into the evening, my culinary proficiency will guide us through this leisurely 17,-course feast as we nibble on each other between courses, my panty-free outfit furnishing you complete access to my juicy, pert 34DD peaches and my warm, wet and welcoming inner thighs.

[​IMG]

Then it’s out for a few hours of fun - maybe I’m the head-turning good luck charm on your arm who blows your dice before you throw them at the craps table, or I call the number before you win big at roulette - or maybe we catch a late show at a nightclub, your soft touch caressing me discretely under the table or arousing each other with some dirty dancing, my fingers “accidentally” brushing against you and teasing your hardness as a playful preview of what’s to come.

[​IMG]

When we finally retire to the intimacy of our room, you’ll allow me to show you many of the sexy surprises and techniques I’ve accumulated during my years as a courtesan; maybe you’ll allow me to bind you to the bed and have my way with you….or wear some sexy lingerie you bought for me that I’ll have you remove only using your teeth…or linger in the hot tub together for some erotic foreplay before the evening concludes with my trademark “Twist” and we collapse from the mutual ecstasy and snuggle in each other arms before falling into a deep sleep.

[​IMG]

The next morning - interrupted, perhaps, by my own sexy pre-wake-up call - we lounge around for breakfast in bed and a little more hanky-panky before enjoying a leisurely lunch and some time by the pool, where i’ll wear something provocative to make you the envy of the afternoon, as we sip mojitos and steal kisses in the sun.

[​IMG]

Then we engage in more frisky fun where we stretch a few imaginary boundaries - and maybe some hot tub fun - before another divine dinner for two, where you can enjoy my dessert in between bites.

[​IMG]

For however long our days continue, our nights will be wild, passion-filled entanglements of ecstasy, as we bathe each other with affection while living life to the fullest in an erotically-charged environment of excitement, unpredictability and spontaneity.

[​IMG]

The magic we create will demand an encore, and the bond we create will be lifelong and treasured as I continuously rock your socks off with sensual delights.

We deserve to experience this heavenly hedonism together.

Wouldn’t you agree?

So take me. My lips are waiting…

[​IMG]

2. My goodness!!!! you are just so enchanting and beautiful. the definition of luxury and class [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] indulge in Remy. I know I'd sure want to ;) hehe

RemyMartin likes this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you @DollyHart, come indulge with me!!!

DollyHart likes this.
  4. Happily and joyfully hehe :p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

You look irresistible in the pool! What a delectably laid out, delicious date!!
    Float on in bliss with this babe anytime, worth every minute!!

6. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

If you need to feel like a king look no further, Remy will take care of you!

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets engage in frisky fun where we stretch a few imaginary boundaries[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lets engage in frisky fun where we stretch a few imaginary boundaries[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Paint me your picture of our opulence party together!!!!

10. What an excellent word used to describe Ms. Remy!!!

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the praise babe!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and I love your sexy adorable pics!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Love this post! Gorgeous as always :)

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Wow Remy! Such detail. Who could pass up a day/night like this???!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

15. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This all sounds so incredibly romantic :p

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Paint me your picture of our opulence party together!!!!

19. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She is awesome and will treat you like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

They should book the both of us and be treated like a God!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Who wants to book both of us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. You are such an impressive human being!!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your fabulous and many memorable experiences with @RemyMartin today!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]