The return of the new and improved Grizzly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Mar 23, 2019.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Howdy to all the amazing ladies at the ranches and the fine gentlemen who are on the boards. For those of you that have met, my life has had several severe changes since I was last out in December of 2017.

When I quit working at Popeye's, I was 1 point away from being pre diabetic and my cholesterol was over the limit for what was considered healthy. I was tired all the time snored loudly and had no energy or stamina for BCD activities.

I am now very healthy, I went from 250 lbs to 228 as of today. My blood pressure is around 112/70, and I am sure my levels are back to normal.

I just pulled an 80 hr work week and was bouncing around like Tigger on crack, even though I was body weary I was not physically tired. I even went to work out after pulling a 16 hr shift.

I am feeling healthy enough that I am going to try out for the Special Operations Response Team in October, they are the SWAT team of KS Dept. Of Corrections we respond to riots, or incidents regarding the safety of the Prison system in the State of Kansas. We are trained in weapons both lethal and chemical, rappelling and Cell extraction, and breaches.

I want to thank all the ladies for their support as I have made transitions in my life. Thanks to @Natasha Star for talking to me on the phone recently, cant wait for the end of November. And encouraging to better myself!
    So without further ado a look at me in 2017 and 2019:
    20171209_180655.jpg
    This is the photo taken of me at Madame Suzette's party in Dec. 2017

54515444_2109319282494761_7316309830472302592_o.jpg
    This is me currently, March of 2019

I am down from a size 42 to a size 38 and still losing weight and lots of energy and stamina!! See you all in November and the first of December! The new and improved Grizzly

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

2018? Congrats on your getting healthier Grizzly. Remember not to tell co-workers where you are actually going to for your vacation. Tell them you will be traveling out west to visit friends and family (maybe for a birthday), and also do a little sightseeing and recreation in the area. You can tell them, if you have to, that you are flying into Reno, and maybe also visiting Lake Tahoe and tour Virginia City and catching some entertainment in the Reno/Tahoe area if you have time after visiting.

3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thanks @isurfer I'm tired from working lots of OT. I meant to say 2019.

I tell them I go hiking in Lake Tahoe in the mountains and tour the historic sites around Lake Tahoe.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @grizzly for the "New You"!!! My prayers are always with you and I look forward to seeing you the end of November. You look amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt and grizzly like this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha, you are so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Congratulations @grizzly on your recovery. I am also praying for you. :) Hope you get healthier and healthier. See you in November!!:D

grizzly likes this.
  7. Congratulations, @grizzly ! Once you get that momentum of feeling and looking great, you just want to keep going! Re: hikes along the Tahoe Rim Trail, there are some really good, challenging ones, especially at elevation with the bonus of scenic photo ops--and, of, course, potential for a hiking outdate on the Nevada side (though it'd probably be really chilly, if not snowy, in late Fall) :)

grizzly likes this.
  8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

WTG, Grizzly. I bet you're enjoying a surge in confidence, too. That will show, and the ladies will notice. :) Stay safe and enjoy the new opportunities your hard work has brought you. Cheers!
    BH

grizzly likes this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Looking Great Grizzly!!!

grizzly likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you @BettyPage I appreciate it! See you in November [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D

Thank you for that information @RunningSquirrel I appreciate the tips. Agreed on being chilly and snowy in the fall. But definitely something to consider when I return hopefully next summer.

Thanks @Broadhildt yes my confidence is building never thought I would be this weight again especially in my 40s lol. I promise I will stay safe! Cannot wait for the ladies to see me:D

Thank @BigAlbowski! I appreciate it [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. I’m so happy and proud of you!! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  12. You look so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie! Told you I looked different from when we first met at the Chinese restaurant [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D

14. Great news! I have something for you when you visit the Sagebrush, @grizzly :)

grizzly and isurfer like this.
  15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you @RoxyGold [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:)

Is it November yet lmao?

16. You look very handsome Grizzly and I am glad your doing better keep up the good work

grizzly likes this.
  17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you @LayloniStroxxx! Planning on it, even though it is expensive having to buy a whole new wardrobe lmao! But very satisfying.

For example my lounge pants were a size XL now I am in a medium. And went down a short size from XXL to XL

18. I hate buying clothes lol I wish we could all just stay naked

grizzly likes this.
  19. CONGRATULATIONS GRIZZLY! It is so nice to hear of your successes. We [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]you!

[​IMG]

Thanks for the memories. I hope to see you soon! [email protected]

grizzly likes this.
  20. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Congratulations! So good to read about the "new" you!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  21. AsiaFoxxx
    Chat with Me

AsiaFoxxx Asia Foxxx is back, leave your deposit today!

Wow what a transition you have made, your life choices are inspiring me to take a look at my own habits! See you in November!

grizzly likes this.
  22. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ms. @Air Force Amy! My plan is to come out Nov 30 and spend a few days bumming around the ranches. I do have something planned. But plan on stopping by to see who is around to say hi too!

Thank you so much @Misty Lane , you are a true sweetheart!

Glad I could provide you with some inspiration @AsiaFoxxx ! I am on a program through work called Naturally Slim, it is not a diet but a lifestyle change. It teaches you how to eat only at a level 3 hunger and push away when comfortably full. Between Level 2 and Level 3 hunger is when you burn the most fat. If you get hungry in between and need a small snack to tide you over they provide ideas on healthy food savers that help you get by until you can eat.

Once again thank you and See you all in November

23. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Congratultions on everything going so well for you @grizzly . I wish you success in making SORT. Hope to meet you some day. Be safe buddy. :)

grizzly likes this.
  24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

25. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank you Willow for your kind words! I will be back at the Ranches Nov 30 to Dec 6th. First time back since 2017

26. Damn - looking great! Keep up the excellent progress. Forget the bread, rice, potatoes and sugar and it's almost automatic!!!

27. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Wow I can't believe it's been that long.

grizzly likes this.
  28. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work, @grizzly! It’s always great to turn yourself around. :D

grizzly likes this.
  29. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I mentioned to my coworkers I was simply “going out of town to visit friends,” which isn’t totally out of the realm of truth.

Natasha Star likes this.
  30. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

So glad you were able to turn your health around before it got too serious!

grizzly likes this.
  31. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yep @willowlove unfortunately once I got back my job at Popeyes went down hill & in August I went through the Kansas Dept of corrections law enforcement academy! It has taken a year to build vacation time!.

Thank you @Old Nick

Thank you @AjaMercury ! Working at Popeyes eating fried chicken 7 days a week not to mention @ minimum 3 Monster's energy drinks plus the equivalent of 64 oz of Soda a day. I was miserable! So I made the change for me

32. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Grizzly! You look amazing! That's a lot of hard work, and you are totally rocking it! Proud of you. :) And I can't wait to join in some of your cardio in November heheh! ;)

grizzly likes this.
  33. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Thank my dear Natasha! It was a lot of hardwork. I also cannot wait to do some cardio with you at the end of November;)[smilie=happy.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]