The You+Me Experience

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Natasha Star, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

dj5c67bdd8be733.gif
    Hello, you. Yes, you. The person out there, somewhere, reading these posts and bios, looking for that woman who seems "different" than the rest, the one who might understand you in the way others have always missed.

Tony34.jpg
    Have you pored over profiles and posts, searching for that hidden spark between the written words, trying to see beyond fluff and hollow promises? Are you seeking the woman who actually sees you, who could be with you entirely, and accept you exactly as you are? But more than that, a woman who actually WANTS to see you. The why of you. The what of you. The essence. Who doesn’t just wait for their turn to talk, or simply acts the part you want, but who IS that part. Seeking out a moment so real and raw and powerful that worry and concern simply fall away, because you are left reeling, awestruck, that you found that one person.

I see you. Now see me.

You’ve probably seen the phrase “Girlfriend Experience” (GFE)—a promise of sensuality and intimacy. And, yes, a GFE encompasses those aspects. But I enjoy bringing our experience to the next level … and the next … and the next. Not just a GFE. Not just a luxury companion. Not just a fantasy fulfillment, or romantic getaway or confidante. I'm talking about an experience that transcends buzzwords and catch-phrases, and becomes its own unique entity. Moments enjoyed specifically for us. Something there is no "phrase" for, because it only exists once and never again. A unique experience no one else in the world will ever know or share.

Tony37.jpg
    Help me build our experience together. Tell me about yourself. What foods do you enjoy tasting? Are you more outdoorsy or urban, or perhaps your own special blend? What outfits do you enjoy? Colors? Textures? Can I get something special to wear for you on our date? What would you enjoy seeing slide off my body? It'll be yours to keep if you want.

Let us start our experience by learning about each other through emails or texts. Perhaps a phone call? Let’s enjoy the ride to our time together, the eager butterflies and racing heartbeat of anticipation. As our date approaches, we'll learn of each others likes and desires, intimate details and what makes us tick. Then, before you know it, our time has arrived and we begin our own intimate, emotional, psychological, and physical experience together. A time and space which will never be replicated.

Tony35.jpg
    I’m here for you not only as a lover, but as a partner, eager to create a dream itinerary specifically for us, based not on buzzwords or cookie-cutter-experiences, but true emotional and psychological connections that create a caring and accepting environment, down to a personal level you rarely find even in committed relationships.

I trust any nerves you feel will quickly dissolve as our acquaintance status morphs into friendship, confidant, trusted lover. I can’t wait for us to intimately know and explore each other. Let’s start today.
    [smilie=call me.gif]
    [email protected]
    1-775-246-5683, ext. 0

Tony39.jpg

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful and intelligent woman, this is what I look for in an encounter.

I have sent an email just patiently awaiting your reply.

Cannot wait to meet you later this year.

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m working my way to our first meeting. It’s my hope that everything goes well.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  4. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Once you get there everything will go well.
    Natasha is one very special woman

Natasha Star and Old Nick like this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m talking about the months leading up to it. Fate has a bad habit of digging its nails into me whenever I plan on some fun. I’ve got stories. :(

6. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Replied! :D

I am looking forward to meeting you, too, Grizzly! We're gonna have such an amazing time!

grizzly likes this.
  7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to finally meet you in person! Pre warning: I might give you a tackling hug!

Old Nick likes this.
  8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you so much, Ragazo!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

All right, Fate, you listen here...

Leave. @Old Nick . Alone.

Yeah, I'm a a slim little cuddle bug, but I turn vicious when friends are messed with! Don't mess with my Nick-shaped friend, Fate!! He's been through a lot, and still gives all his good to the world, so ya need to back off!! He needs some fun and lovin'!

Sincerely,
    Natasha

PS: Incase ya need a visual of what I will do to ya, Fate. This is just the warm up...
    [​IMG]

10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

:D:D

That oughta do it.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    .................... High Five! .....................​

Old Nick likes this.
  12. Come on guys come see this lady now

13. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much :)

15. This thread is so thoughtful and well-written, Natasha! There is nothing “cookie cutter” about you! :)

SandiBenks and Natasha Star like this.
  16. Come on guys come get this experience with this amazing women

Natasha Star likes this.
  17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Yes we are, I am so excited for November to come! Going to be an epic party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  18. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Such a great post by a great lady!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  19. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing a great way to meeting you Natasha. :)

20. LOL, @Natasha Star laying the smackdown on poor little Fate, I love it :)

Old Nick and Natasha Star like this.
  21. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aw, thanks, Roxy! The same goes for you, too. :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  22. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Yes! I am excited for November too!

grizzly likes this.
  23. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aw, thank you so much, Auron :)

auron79 likes this.
  24. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Old Nick likes this.

25. awe! Can I have a baby tiger cub? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Natasha Star and Old Nick like this.
  26. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

Gentlemen you would definitely have a great experience with this lovely lady ! Come see her !

Natasha Star likes this.
  27. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Right??? I got to pet one once (it was a bucket list item). Soooo cute and soft :)

grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.
  28. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

So far, so good. Excellent tax return right into my vacation fund, and adding to it with Uber Eats. Had a health hiccup last night, but I’m good today. Fingers crossed.

Natasha Star likes this.
  29. You are such an amazing woman!! loved this read! xoxo

Natasha Star likes this.
  30. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Eeeee!! Yay!! I've had a pretty good week, too. I think Spring in the air helps with that a bit.

Sorry about your health hiccup. :( Hopefully it was the one and done kind...?

grizzly and Old Nick like this.
  31. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Aw, thank you Piper! Looks who is talking, though! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Here’s hoping, but it did give me a scare. I’ll spare you the details but two thoughts crossed my mind, either going to the ER that night or not waking up the next morning. Fortunately, neither of those happened.

Natasha Star likes this.
  33. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

You are simply irresistible @Natasha Star!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Natasha Star likes this.
  34. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I know I’ve said before, but I’ll say it again, May can’t get here soon enough.

Natasha Star likes this.
  35. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Fortunately, indeed!

Old Nick likes this.