Transfers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sakaki, Aug 23, 2019.

1. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Lol, Dennis Hof created “thank you, next” before Ariana Grande did :p

grizzly, Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. If a lady suddenly becomes unavailable, you can put your deposit in a “to be determined” state and at a later time transfer it when you’ve met someone new. You can also do this if you need to reschedule a date. :)

3. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

As always Roxy you plethora of knowledge is far more vast than the options I was given over the phone! Such a smart lady...sadly this would have been the better option for me too! I got butt hurt too easy this time.

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So basically you're putting the deposit(s) into a holding account, to be applied at a later date, either to the same lady or a different one? And this can be done if either the lady can't make it for whatever reason, or something happens on your end?

Would this option be presented to you if you're calling into the ranches and speaking to the cashier? Any time limits?

5. Ok, so look, this is MY deposit policy. You place a deposit to hold MY time, not the time of every lady at all the ranches.

TO PLACE A DEPOSIT, Please call 1-775-246-9901, or 1-888-bunnyranch, press “0”, and ask for the cashier and tell her you would like to place a deposit for Air Force Amy and she will prompt you for the information she needs for you to complete the very simple process.

1. You can place a deposit via phone and per a major credit or debit card.

2. You can also place a deposit via bank wire transfer and the cashier can give you instructions on that option as well.

3. You can mail a cashier’s check, money order or gift card to the Bunnyranch, payable to Barrett Ent. 69 Moonlight Road, Moundhouse, NV 89706. If you choose any of the mail in options, please alert myself and also the cashier so we can be on the lookout for your mail in deposit.

HOW MUCH IS THE DEPOSIT? There is not a set amount of money you have to place for a deposit. Most ladies like you to place 10% of what you intend to spend so they can estimate the amount of time to block for you. For me, you can place whatever amount you are comfortable with. I just need you to perform this gesture so that I know you are serious.

DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY. I don’t live on property at the Bunnyranch. I put in an extreme amount of time and effort into preparing for your visit with me. So, my policy for no call, no show appointments with me is – no refund of deposit. Each cancellation is handled by myself and management on a case by case basis as to whether you will get a full refund of your deposit. I prefer to reschedule your appointment rather than keep your deposit.

Built tough likes this.
  6. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Straightforward and clean cut! I like this policy

7. Hmmm, thanks for reminding me about the deposit, Miz @RoxyGold ... I'd forgotten all about it and it's still "hanging" in the balance

8. None to worry, it’s safe and in good hands! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.