Very Sad news

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Mikejt, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Just saw the news the Dennis has passed away. My deepest condolences to all who knew him.

BryceStevens, Danimal, sonja and 5 others like this.
  2. Even though I never been to the ranches, I want to express my sympathy to the ladies and other employees who have worked and currently working at Dennis's ranches this includes the Southern Ranches. Also, this sympathy goes out to the broad members and clients who visited the ranches. God will take care of him in heaven. By the way, I may not have been to the ranches, however, I do support in your fight to keep the brothels open.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018
  3. Thank you. There is a lot of grieving today. He transformed so many lives and touched so many hearts. There are really no words that can express the loss.

4. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Danimal Well-Known Member

Very sad news indeed. Met him briefly a couple times a dozen years back. My condolences to his family, the ladies and staff at the ranches and to the board members who knew him.

5. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Very sad news. Does anyone know what the CoD was?

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

RIP, there aren't many people that I truly admire, but I truly admired him for giving women in the sex industry a clean safe place to work

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I just heard and am just stunned and numb!!! May he rest in peace! My thoughts and prayers to all who admired and loved him!!!:(

8. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Very sad news. I’ve had the pleasure of sitting down and chatting with him a few times, and it was always fun to be with him. We definitely saw some things differently (like politics), but he was always warm, inviting, and very charismatic.

I was hoping to see him again in the spring on my next visit, but no more. I’ll miss him.

I hope his legacy lives on as the BunnyRanch and its sister houses continue their success. Now I have another reason to visit the ranches in the spring.

9. I want to pass along my condolences to Dennis family and the people that work for him I'm sorry for your loss

10. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Met Dennis briefly a couple times, and he was always cordial with me. My condolences to all. Thank you for providing such super fun venues where I've met some terrific ladies! RIP Dennis

11. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

Dennis was a wonderful man and he touched a lot of people's hearts. We will never forget him and what he did for everyone at the ranches <3

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I am totally at a loss. To be there last weekend celebrating his birthday and being at his house. Now he's gone we lost such an icon. Dennis created this wonderful world. I will always miss him and whenever I face death I will feel comfort because my friend is on the other side. I'll find him and shake his hand, pet domino and join him

13. Thanks guys.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Very sad, sudden and unexpected!

15. Beautiful respects of homage in tribute to all @Air Force Amy .
    Thoughtful and warmly written.
    I watched the entire 1 hour and 17 minute clip with Chuck, @AliceLittle and the sensational @RubyRae along with yourself. Your candor, humor and then humanity, expressed in a clearly empathetic manner at the conclusion was indelible. I appreciated watching Ruby comfort you the way she did.
    I wish you all well. Continue to fight for NO on LC 1. Dennis would...no matter what. I think, while being forthright is strong, in this instance it can come across as abrasive. Better to be soft spoken while getting major points across to promote understanding, and thus garner support. I admire the courage you showed to be yourself at the conclusion of the event.
    Carry on...As you were!
    (Wild Blue Yonder heydays)
    Hugs

16. Sorry to hear Dennis, I also wonder who will be the new owner of the ranch/ranches- hope he had some kind of will.

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  17. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Madam Suzette will be taking over the Ranches in Northern Nevada. She has been with Dennis for over 20 years and is his general manager and has played a major role in running the ranches.

Dennis was aware of his mortality and made extensive legal plans in the event of his death.

Again, my heart goes out to everyone, especially Madam Suzette, who was extremely close to Dennis for over two decades.

I will always appreciate the time and kindness that both have shown me over the years, and will miss Dennis.

RIP.

BrooklynMoore and HotSexyDiction like this.