PIC THREAD WHO WANTS HOMEMADE LUMPIAS?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 13, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to cook more "Lumpias" for you @father-g!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish and father-g like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You'll have to let me know when you're planning on visiting Kit Kat Ranch and I'll cook some for you!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish and Natasha Star like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yummy "Lumpias" and I'll make you more @father-g!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish and OliviaGreen like this.
  4. Thank you, planning my next visit soob!

HannahFetish and OliviaGreen like this.
  5. Yummyyyy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  6. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HannahFetish likes this.
  7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

HannahFetish likes this.
  8. I do Cumisha! They look great and you look hot!

HannahFetish likes this.
  9. As a girl who has had them from Miss Cumisha, personally.... You have try them! They're amazing! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  10. I so can't wait to try them!!! I'm so excited.

ChicagoBob likes this.
  11. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

If you've never had Cumisha's homemade Lumpias, you are missing out! :cool:

HannahFetish likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Email me at: [email protected] or PM and let me know when you are planning on visiting the ranches and I'll make sure I'll have some ready for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm planning on making them soon. There's a space in the "Freezer" for my Lumpias. I make around 134 Lumpias each time and Freeze them - There are 7 Lumpias per Pack.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a You Tube video of Dennis and Me about my Lumpias:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for the compliments!!! I'll have to make them for you again!!! Have a "Happy Thanksgiving"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFetish likes this.
  16. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

You cooked very well!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Thank you so much !!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for the compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my Lumpias and I would love to make more for you too!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with you family!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for the yummy compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  20. Ophelia Bee
    Chat with Me

Ophelia Bee your favorite pocket pixie

I miss your lumpia so much, yumyum:oops::rolleyes:

21. Cumisha makes the best lumpia’s they are very tasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Book with @cumishaamado today by making an appointment that way you can have a Cumisha Lumpia Party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll have to make more @Ophelia Bee soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

I'll be in right after Christmas! Yum! :cool:

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  28. i hope your holidays are wonderful!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @father-g for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  30. yes, but not under the covers!!! lol, good new years also to you

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love making Lumpias!!! I made Lumpias today!!! Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lumpias are Homemade Filipino Eggrolls that have

Lean Ground Beef
    Russet Potatoes
    Mix Veggies

I make 133 Lumpias then I Freeze them. Make an appointment with me and I'll make them for you so you can taste my cooking.

Here's my You Tube Video With Dennis Hof promoting my "Lumpias":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a Video on Rolling Lumpias:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif];) Save some of those lumpias for me Cumisha! Your's are the best and thank you for making and sharing them.

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I made 133 today. When would you like to pick them up? PM me.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]